COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Looking for a few Counts who understand Risk vs. Reward

Click on each of the two images below to get a good overview of what a frontline Duchy is all about, the Risk vs. Reward, and what The Duchy of Bloodoak is all about

If this is what you're looking for in terms of excitement, purpose, fun and community within CoE then click on the Discord Image at the bottom of this post and let's talk!
Disclaimer: these are relatively long guides and though essential for our Counts, Barons and Mayors to be familiar with, they might be a very dry and boring read for others - you've been warned!!!

1/6/2017 2:24:53 AM #1

Latest Map for Count Claims:

1/8/2017 7:23:39 PM #2

1/8/2017 8:11:22 PM #3

Very very interesting read and very knowledgeable. I actually agree with many of the things brought up and that's actually right up my ally.

+1 for the time to lay it all out for everyone.

1/8/2017 8:35:30 PM #4

I'm impressed with how much effort went into this post.

After reading all of it, I was left with one important question... which kingdom?

1/8/2017 8:38:14 PM #5

Posted By Kayadine at 3:35 PM - Sun Jan 08 2017

I'm impressed with how much effort went into this post.

After reading all of it, I was left with one important question... which kingdom?

By Thor! A straight arrow!

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

1/8/2017 9:15:05 PM #6

Love it

1/8/2017 9:39:13 PM #7

This is excellent! Well thought out and one of the most solid plans and realistic mindset that I have seen in this community so far. Best of luck!

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

1/8/2017 11:35:03 PM #8

Wow, those are some amazing images! This is definitely of interest to me...

1/9/2017 2:01:44 AM #9

Posted By Kayadine at 12:35 PM - Sun Jan 08 2017

a very important question

for now we are affiliated with, but not a part of, Tyria.

we also get along well with Vornair

so much is in flux at the moment in terms of alliances, and much might change prior to land selection that we have decided to stay independent for now (we recognize we'll have to settle in one kingdom or another come land selection time) because we believe it gives us the best opportunity to pick land where our community wants to be

we've weighed the pros and cons of this, and there are plenty of each, and have judged this to be the best course of action for our particular community

1/10/2017 9:46:35 PM #10

After much consideration and reading through the large amount of information that was provided by Dleatherus within the post and speaking with him on discord I'm happy to say that I have officially become apart of the Duchy of Bloodoak!

The amount of detail and planning put into the post and the clear communication of what is expected of everyone within the Duchy left me with a feeling that this is the home for me. I hope more people can make it through the well thought out post to truly understand what Bloodoak is about. I will be putting out a recruitment post for my county soon and hope to make everyone here proud!

Again thanks to Dleatherus and the citizens of Bloodoak for the warm welcome and I can't wait to get started :D

1/10/2017 10:58:33 PM #11

Dleatherus thanks for all your hard work sir! Proud to be with the team!

][Imgur

1/11/2017 1:23:12 AM #12

Posted By Kat5Khaos at 1:46 PM - Tue Jan 10 2017

Again thanks to Dleatherus and the citizens of Bloodoak for the warm welcome and I can't wait to get started :D

we're glad you chose us and hope you get to sell us many mounts for our escapades across the border, though not too many - we'd like to think we're not going to lose all our mounts every encounter!

1/11/2017 1:48:08 PM #13

Posted By Kat5Khaos at 4:46 PM - Tue Jan 10 2017

After much consideration and reading through the large amount of information that was provided by Dleatherus within the post and speaking with him on discord I'm happy to say that I have officially become apart of the Duchy of Bloodoak!

The amount of detail and planning put into the post and the clear communication of what is expected of everyone within the Duchy left me with a feeling that this is the home for me. I hope more people can make it through the well thought out post to truly understand what Bloodoak is about. I will be putting out a recruitment post for my county soon and hope to make everyone here proud!

I am extremely happy to see you join us! We need all kinds of talent and Bloodoak is the premiere Duchy to use it in! Welcome!

][Imgur

1/13/2017 11:33:13 AM #14

Bloodoak is definitely making a splash these days. So excited!

1/13/2017 2:08:58 PM #15