COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA West] Explorers Guild

Hello and Greetings! My name is Mayor Adoran Veior of town Brekkundul and the leader of the Explorers guild. The Guild's H.Q. will be located in the town of Brekkendul. In the Duchy of Highever in the Kingdom of Ashland. The Explorers Guild of Invenire's main purpose put simply is to explore and find resources.

Any Kingdom, Dutchy, County or Town is only able to obtain strength and growth with access to resources and knowledge on how to use them. A great black smith is only able craft in proportion to resources available to them.

Our Goal is to support our local craft workers and governments by supplying them with as many great resources as we possibly can. In other words we intend to be the backbone of our society supplying raw resources to all tinkerers, blacksmiths, tailors, etc. How the Guild will operate is quite simple, we will take orders of resources business's need and we will deliver the desired materials. In between orders we will be exploring new lands, gathering, and stockpiling resources so when our orders come through we can have swift deliveries. There are three main branches of Invenire: The first branch being the Explorers leading the way. Then Will come the second and third branches which are the Gatherers and their security detail.

The Explorers: The explorers branch's main objective is simply to go out into the wilderness and map out dangerous areas the gatherers need to avoid and find resources for them to gather. Which will mainly consist of looking for mining locations, lumbering, and food gathering locations.

Skill set of the explorers: High survival skills and combat skills. Our explorers are going to need to be able to survive and thrive in the wilderness so they are able to stay out there long enough to make any substantial discoveries. They also need to be proficient in the combat skill. There will undoubtedly be dangers in the wilderness form bandits, to animals, to creatures, to enemy guilds and kingdoms. And lastly they will need some basic bardic skills in order to make rough maps to make it possible for the gatherers to find their wonderful discoveries.

The Gatherers: The gatherers job is going to be very straight forward. Gather. They will need to be able to go out into the wilderness and gather and bring the materials the explorers find back to Brekkendul so we are able to sell and distribute the resources accordingly.

Skill set of the Gatherers: First and foremost they need to have gathering skills so they are able to gather and process the raw materials into usable materials for the crafters to use. They will also need to have basic survival skills so they are able to better survive the wilderness. They will need to have bardic skills for basic map making/reading and for dealing with the selling and finding the worth of materials they intend to sell. Also,the ability for gatherers to refine raw materials into usable resources for crafters will be essential to their job.

The Security: The security details job is very straight forward. Defend the gatherers and the resources they gather and ensure the safe return of the resources back to town. The success of the whole guild is dependent on the security branches ability to defend the resources gathered.

Skills of the security: There is only three skills that are necessary for the security branch to have that is combat, combat, and combat.

All members of Invenire will be on salary. So you will be well compensated for your time spent. with possibilities of raises and commissions for jobs well done. There will be levels of leadership in the guild with opportunity for promotion and growth.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining you can message me.

Cheers and best of luck, Adoran Veior

1/26/2017 7:58:31 AM #1

This is neat! I look forward to working with you! The Duchy of Highever is getting so many cool new groups!

2/19/2018 6:36:23 PM #2

Well, Looks like the play style I plan on taking will fit perfect with your 'Explorer' branch. If I find myself around Brekkundul Ill make sure to pay a visit.

“There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep Sea, and music in its roar: I love not Man the less, but Nature more."

5/25/2018 8:44:20 AM #3

I'm in a similar boat as Arcade34 however as merchanting will be my main focus instead of pure exploration I won't be the biggest helper in finding the resources however I'll definitely want to help in moving said resources to somewhere more useful, for a small fee of course

Mighty gear for the Mighty Menn

8/29/2018 2:27:45 PM #4

This is exactly how I plan on playing the game - exploring, mapping resources, and calling in the heavies to help harvest (whether it's to cut some timber or clear out a lair). Is this still a thing? I just joined the Ashland discord channel and don't see this duchy listed.