COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Biggest Bombshell of them ALL

There is a rumor with corresponding screenshoots that Adam is really going Na- west due to his real life move to the west coast. (part of the reason Cyneric left) People got careless and posted screen shots of this in an officer forum that got Leaked. (most likely Legacy Spies). Think of the changes this would cause. Mind blown..

Vornair/ Somerset /// Guild Leader Apollo

3/21/2017 11:36:02 AM #1

I drive for a living and this reminds me of the rumor that some other company "won" the contract we have because they agreed to drive for "$0.08/mile".... people had all sorts of "proof" that is was true.

YET, what does common sense tell you about the IDEA of driving for "$0.08/mile"?

LOL

3/21/2017 11:40:00 AM #2

As a member of Kairos shouldn't you be able to find out definitively before posting what amounts to speculation?

3/21/2017 11:45:58 AM #3

I really dont care what anyone thinks - if you think its speculation or not - I just know what i have seen. As you can see I dont post much so what do i gain by this.. not much....

3/21/2017 11:48:16 AM #4

Posted By Spongehunter at 07:45 AM - Tue Mar 21 2017

I really dont care what anyone thinks - if you think its speculation or not - I just know what i have seen. As you can see I dont post much so what do i gain by this.. not much....

I'm not saying you're wrong. I just don't understand why your first reaction was to post it publicly... instead of, you know, finding out if it's true or not.

3/21/2017 11:55:44 AM #5

because i would like to see how those involved respond. I dont care much for the pm silent game. Man up and post it for everyone to see instead of the he said she said BS. I also like knowing they are now scrambling to find out the leak, and do damage control.

3/21/2017 12:19:13 PM #6

Posted By Spongehunter at 07:55 AM - Tue Mar 21 2017

because i would like to see how those involved respond. I dont care much for the pm silent game. Man up and post it for everyone to see instead of the he said she said BS. I also like knowing they are now scrambling to find out the leak, and do damage control.

I was under the impression Kairos and Vornair were allies? It seems odd that you, a member of Kairos, is happy that Vornair is having to deal with a leak and do damage control on it...?

3/21/2017 12:24:07 PM #7

Kairos and Vornair being allies has nothing to due with the truth (and im not involved in that so if its true or not i have no idea.) And if we are allies and they are moving to west - does that makes us allies anymore?

3/21/2017 12:29:11 PM #8

NoFakeNewsInElyria

Just kidding, just kidding. I make no comment on whether this is true or not.

3/21/2017 12:33:20 PM #9

I guess the news that someone was trying to swap king spots to move up the selection ladder was fake to.. until it wasnt...

regardless, i wont keep defending it, Ill just see what happens

3/21/2017 12:38:29 PM #10

Times like these are when I am happy I am just a lowly mayor who is waiting until after I have selected my settlement to pledge to a king.

Kingdom: Alesia
Duchy: Rhyddid
County: Draken's Landing
Settlement: Drakenshire

3/21/2017 12:45:01 PM #11

"I don't post here much" .... Quick spam the thread with rumours and hearsay!!

Meh

If they want to discuss it in private that probably means they want to discuss it with their friends to talk it through and perhaps they are undecided on what they want to do so they don't want to disrupt things by saying something that possibly could be reversed again in a matter of days.

Let people talk instead of jumping on the band wagon and spreading mistrust and rumour.

3/21/2017 12:46:51 PM #12

Also if you weren't attention seeking and trying to make a name for yourself, you wouldn't make a forum thread with a click bait subject name

3/21/2017 12:49:01 PM #13

I hear Adam is going to buy 5 kingdoms on the APAC server and merge them to one of his to kick people off and have a multi server empire. So industrious that Adam.

3/21/2017 12:51:53 PM #14

Posted By Nagash at 08:46 AM - Tue Mar 21 2017

Also if you weren't attention seeking and trying to make a name for yourself, you wouldn't make a forum thread with a click bait subject name

lol attention seeking - not even close - I just want to hear the responces to make my own decision on the truthfulness of this.

attenion seeking is having 530 post most of which is useless...

BTW I did start with this "There is a rumor" -

3/21/2017 12:52:21 PM #15

I heard that Adam plans on banning puppies from his kingdoms. PUPPIES! Apparently, they are too cute and cuddly, and thus too distracting for his kingdoms.