COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
That new landing page tho! :)

I am so glad they decided to convert the PaX page into the new landing page! It's honestly one of the best landing pages I've seen imo. If that and the new store format are what site v3 have to offer I'm super excited because so far the site changes are amazing. I remember me and others in discord the day it was realeased for PaX begging for its greatness to be the new home page. Thank you @Devs.

While I post a lot of criticism, there are a lot of things that I think are great additions to the game,store and site so I though I would bring that side up a bit from now on and balance it out.

Great additions to the site! I hope v3 follows suite with these changes because if so I'm sure they blow out most sites in the genre.

I don't know anymore.

3/29/2017 6:31:39 PM #1

Agreed! Just wish it would be a bit easier to go back to the landing page when you are on the main site, because I love staring at it ;)

Brash

3/29/2017 7:18:45 PM #2

lol - doing my grumpy old bastard thing i wish that you could log in and access forums from the landing page

i mean i now have to click to enter the main site and then do that - damn first world problems! :)

3/29/2017 7:35:42 PM #3

If you have cookies turned on, we will only show you the landing page once a month.

Pew Pew

3/29/2017 8:50:55 PM #4

Posted By Glaive at 8:35 PM - Wed Mar 29 2017

If you have cookies turned on, we will only show you the landing page once a month.

i clear cookies after every session on line..... something i have been doing for about 35 years..... how about another option?

i should qualify that..... clearing browser history.. then cookies which is probably the last 20 odd years.

question still stands though.... how about another option.

not saying the artwork is bad but.... yes, i saw it it's ok.

3/29/2017 8:53:00 PM #5

I think the new landing page really ups their game quite a bit. Its very aesthetically impressive.

3/29/2017 9:17:31 PM #6

Posted By jedt at 01:50 AM - Thu Mar 30 2017

i clear cookies after every session on line..... something i have been doing for about 35 years..... how about another option?

i should qualify that..... clearing browser history.. then cookies which is probably the last 20 odd years.

Might I suggest bookmarking the main website for easier access?

3/29/2017 9:31:28 PM #7

It really is nice, can't wait to see V3 of the main site where everything looks so good!

3/29/2017 9:33:20 PM #8

This website has really come a long way guys, and it's starting to look more and more legit every day :) Keep it up!

Here's a free visit to the landing page!

3/29/2017 9:36:16 PM #9

Posted By HashirUmar at 10:17 PM - Wed Mar 29 2017

Posted By jedt at 01:50 AM - Thu Mar 30 2017

Might I suggest bookmarking the main website for easier access?

i have the login bookmarked but...

3/29/2017 9:48:23 PM #10

I definitely love the aesthetic of the new landing page and, like others have said, I'll echo that sentiment that if this is what V3 has to offer then I'm all in.

Great work design team :P

3/29/2017 11:28:47 PM #11

I have the forums section bookmarked. Most convenient for me.

3/30/2017 12:07:28 AM #12

Posted By TheEvilBassist at 5:33 PM - Wed Mar 29 2017

This website has really come a long way guys, and it's starting to look more and more legit every day :) Keep it up!

Here's a free visit to the landing page!

Tell whoever pays you to give you a raise immediately

I don't know anymore.