COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
A good Man....

Signature

Friend Code: 36C047

"A good man can make you feel sexy, strong and able to take on the whole world... oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

4/6/2017 4:03:04 PM #1

my equally sexist response to your sexist sig :)

a man isn't complete until he's married ...

and then ...

well ....

then he's finished :P

4/6/2017 5:05:15 PM #2

When a man loves a woman Can't keep his mind on nothin' else He'd trade the world For a good thing he's found If she is bad, he can't see it She can do no wrong Turn his back on his best friend If he puts her down

When a man loves a woman Spend his very last dime Trying to hold on to what he needs He'd give up all his comforts And sleep out in the rain If she said that's the way It ought to be

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

4/6/2017 6:57:07 PM #3

Posted By Adam Burrfoot at 1:05 PM - Thu Apr 06 2017

When a man loves a woman Can't keep his mind on nothin' else He'd trade the world For a good thing he's found If she is bad, he can't see it She can do no wrong Turn his back on his best friend If he puts her down

When a man loves a woman Spend his very last dime Trying to hold on to what he needs He'd give up all his comforts And sleep out in the rain If she said that's the way It ought to be

The King quoting some Bolton. Well played. I'd also hit them with time "Time of the Season"...What's your name? (What's your name?) Who's your daddy? (Who's your daddy? He rich?) Is he rich like me? Sadly I used that and even cheesier lines back in college during the early 90s. Some much cheese they should have called me Kraft but whatever works.

4/6/2017 6:59:49 PM #4

Posted By karat76 at 11:57 AM - Thu Apr 06 2017

The King quoting some Bolton.

i thought it was sung by percy sledge originally? - the rest are just covers

4/6/2017 7:27:10 PM #5

Posted By Dleatherus at 2:59 PM - Thu Apr 06 2017

You are correct. Had to look it up I recognized it from Bolton.

4/6/2017 7:29:14 PM #6

generational thing - as someone born in the 50's i was like 'who's this Bolton guy they speak of?'

bloody whippersnappers always thinking their generation is the first to think of something!

GIT OFF MA LAWN!

4/7/2017 11:36:20 AM #7

Posted By Dleatherus at 7:59 PM - Thu Apr 06 2017

i think you will find it was the zombies.... written by rod argent