COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Ardent Keepers (PvP)(NA-E)

Introduction

The Ardent Maples are an multi-gaming community with a rich history from experienced players that stretches into different games. Our main goals is to have fun as a community, strive for excellence in game while minimizing needless drama. We do not tolerate lying, toxic behavior, dissension and trolls. If this fits your play style then join us on our adventure. Praise be the Maple Tree.

Loyalties:

Kingdom of Vornair Ⓥ, NA E Server,
Duchy Fehu ᚠ

Purpose:

Support our Duchy Fehuᚠ and the Kingdom of Vornair Ⓥ and have fun playing the game

Goals:

We have our own Baron City(1x) and Mayor City(1x), we will be focusing heavly on PvP supported by our PvE city while enjoying the contents of the game. We are not a "laughing coffin" guild(sword art online reference.) We will be controlling the area around us with the help of our Duchy, developing peaceful trade routes, protecting players in our area and developing a role player system. The House of BlackWulf and House of Baelish are the main families in Ardent Remnants for Chronicles of Elyria.

BlackWulf Coat of Arms

Baelish Coat of Arms

Objectives:

We like to give our community members objectives such as: officer positions, combat roles, voting, supporting others, group organization and much more. Objectives will change but we will strive to keep ahead of the development and progression curve.

Community Structure:

Community Leadership: Link Community Rules: Link

Contact information:

-Steam name: CaptainNachoCheese
-Teamspeak 3: ts54.gameservers.com:9152
-Discord Fehu ᚠ Link
-Post a reply on how to contact you

Thank you for your time
CaptainNachoCheese

I am CaptainNachoCheese, one of the leaders of Ardent Maples, under The Conclave of Aritaur ∞, Kingdom of Vornair, NA E Server, we are an multi-gaming community that is looking forward to playing this game, if you would like to be part of our community the below is how to reach us. [ -Steam name: CaptainNachoCheese ][ -TeamSpeak 3: ts3.feudal.life ][ -Post a reply on how to contact you ]

4/24/2017 1:04:58 AM #1

I am one of the 2 Barons of Ardent Keepers in the Duchy of Fehu

Name is Tawl BlackWulf i excell in pvp combat and working out the ingame mechanics to succeed in that area. I enjoy group fighting and being able to work in a structured military regime as one unit due to my military background irl. I look forward to seeing yall on NA-E lets have some fun.

All Hail King Evelake Rhyne

Glory to the Duke Mythos Cardan

Baron BlackWulf in the Duchy of Orpheus~ NA-East

4/24/2017 1:16:57 AM #2

I'm Stiger a member of Ardent keepers in the Duchy of Fehu. Good at pvp and pve. Long time commmited member of our community. Looking forward to building up our two cities to be premier locations for players to live learn and fight for the Ardent keepers and the Duchy of Fehu. Long live King Evelake and our noble Duke Mythos.

4/24/2017 1:20:59 AM #3

Blessings of the Maple upon all. I enjoy thrusting the pointy end of my boar spear into the throats of my enemy. I am known for the mastery of the boar spear and leading the charge into battle. I am a very disciplined fighter that is great at duels and field battles. Those i fight with know i will always have their back and i never let them down. Praise be the Maple!

I am interested in being in some sort of command structure for a elite squad/unit whose one purpose is to distract and cause mayhem on the enemies ranks.

Alexan Maple

4/24/2017 1:58:48 AM #4

Hello there, I'm Petyr. An Ardent Mayor and leader, under the Dutchy of Fehu. Dedicated grinder/crafter/spearman. Very excited for this game and endeavoring to further our King Evelake's sucesses.

Cheers Petyr

4/24/2017 2:01:03 AM #5

Hello!

I'm Hollow McGowen, I enjoy Medieval Games, War Strategy Games, FPS Games, and MMORPG's. I am very exited for this games release and look forward to fighting under the banner of The Ardent Keepers in COE.

Long live King Evelake and our noble Duke Mythos.

4/24/2017 2:40:33 AM #6

Greetings,

Frank, well-known for making fun of small people and killing them. Very interested in long crafting to PVP games, fighting for a kingdom, and eating cheese while looking at peasants.

Hail King Evelake Rhyne and Glory and honour to the Duke Mythos Cardan.

4/24/2017 2:43:26 AM #7

Hail! I'm a veteran member of the Ardent Keepers and many of the survival/mmo games. If you are looking for a structured and efficient group to go into battle with, look no further. Our pride and joy is mastering the mechanics that deal with combat and warfare, as well as developing our own economy so we remain as efficient and deadly as possible. Look forward to adding many swords and spears to our warband!

4/24/2017 2:59:40 AM #8

I love you guys, Nacho , Tawl (wink, wink) and all of you my merry band of Fehian wolves !

4/24/2017 3:01:38 AM #9

The name is Bardulf (aka "The Dulf") and I just genuinely enjoy killing all kinds of kinds alongside chill dudes and dudettes. I'll be something of the martial inclination but not entirely sure what exactly and I currently hold no titles. Plan on getting OP at pvp mechanics and what have ya. Hit me up.

All hail king/count/baron whomever.

The Dulf has spoken.

4/24/2017 3:18:32 AM #10

Hey guys and gals! My god damn name was taken, bastards I swear! Any who, you can call me Ultimate. Been with AK since the LiF MMO release, and took up the role of Master Carpenter. I don't know whats what in the COE format, but hell we'll all find out soon enough right!? My strong points in PVP games are battlefield tactics and strategy.So as long as we have people willing to execute orders strategies will work! While, I will be the first to admit combat for me depends on the style and form the game has, but I can hold my own in any game. Anyways, nice to hear fromyou vets and meet any of you new folks.
-Ultimate

4/24/2017 6:54:27 AM #11

Hi, I'm Toren and I'm a great meatshield. I'm not very good at PvP video games but every army needs a weapon cleaner :P.

4/24/2017 6:58:01 AM #12

lol ^^^^^^

I am CaptainNachoCheese, one of the leaders of Ardent Maples, under The Conclave of Aritaur ∞, Kingdom of Vornair, NA E Server, we are an multi-gaming community that is looking forward to playing this game, if you would like to be part of our community the below is how to reach us. [ -Steam name: CaptainNachoCheese ][ -TeamSpeak 3: ts3.feudal.life ][ -Post a reply on how to contact you ]

4/25/2017 1:27:53 AM #13

Oi.

Briq DeGran, a town drunk, typically avoiding melee combat and big-decision-makingness, I find plenty of time to thoroughly enjoy hurling sling-slung stones at the enemy's craniums.

Three cheersh for my shtalwart comradsh!

Hip, hip, hooray! Hip hi-cup!

See you at the tavern, boysh.

4/25/2017 3:29:19 AM #14

An* elite?

4/25/2017 4:21:06 AM #15

thanks for the catch Hellglaser