COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Founder Pack Layaway

If I'm currently paying for Magistrate Founder Pack, and I decide that I want to drop it down to the Mayor Pack, Is it as simple as me converting my current Dollar amount into Credits and Then putting it back into another Pack or does it turn into something completely different?

Niko Sky

4/29/2017 7:08:04 PM #1

It's that simple. Just convert your layaway into store credit, and then purchase the other package you want using those store credits.

4/29/2017 7:18:39 PM #2

Awesome, Thanks for the Reply. I appreciate it!

Niko Sky

4/29/2017 7:25:32 PM #3

Also, I love all the work you guys are doing! Super Excited for the releasing and unveiling of everything! The Q & A 's are fantastic!

Niko Sky

4/29/2017 7:47:45 PM #4

Posted By Caspian at 2:08 PM - Sat Apr 29 2017

It's that simple. Just convert your layaway into store credit, and then purchase the other package you want using those store credits.

@caspian

Quick follow up, if I already have a pledge and some one with say a count pledge gives me their Mayor bonus that comes from this month's anniversary can I change my previous pledge into store credit to use for other things?

4/29/2017 7:54:30 PM #5

No. But, you could combine their additional package with yours to get the benefits of both.

Alternatively, you could wait until you receive their package, and then give yours away.