COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Kickstarter Account Linking

I pledged for the Weaponmaster tier on 24 May, 2016 (read from the email confirmation that I still have) but was wondering how I could claim my title, ip, whatnot here? To avoid irrelevant responses, I'm not asking what I'm able to claim, I'm asking how to claim it.

Things I've already done: -Checked my email for linking instructions via search. None, and I haven't deleted any Kickstarter/CoE emails. -Checked my account settings for mention of an option to link my Kickstarter Account. Didn't see one, but if I'm blind and it's there please feel free to let me know where it is. -Searched the forums (how I found out about linking).

"To win any battle, you must fight as if you are already dead." -Miyamoto Musashi

4/30/2017 12:45:31 AM #1

Checked my email again for a CoE survey. It's not in my inbox. I have, however, all old surveys for previously backed and funded projects.

"To win any battle, you must fight as if you are already dead." -Miyamoto Musashi

4/30/2017 12:47:17 AM #2

I just checked the Kickstarter page and see that for the Weaponmaster tier, it's noted that "no surveys sent."

4/30/2017 1:05:54 AM #3

Here's what I know. After the kickstarter, they were supposed to send a mail to the email account that is linked to your kickstarter.

I received my email on 7/15/16, so check around that time.

Also, it might be in your spam folder.

The name of the mail was "Connect your Kickstarter pledge for Chronicles of Elyria"

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

4/30/2017 3:29:12 AM #4

I received a reminder email 8/31/16 called "Link your Chronicles of Elyria Kickstarter pledge". If you can't find either, you should e-mail SBS regarding your account at [email protected] and provide them with the email linked to Kickstarter at the time of your pledge.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878