COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] The County of Ardenburg

County of Ardenburg

Kingdom of Aranor

Duchy of Navareth

What is the County of Ardenburg?

The County of Ardenburg is a county within the Duchy of Navareth in the Kingdom of Aranor. The county will focus on the advancement of the sciences. A beacon of invention and alchemical wonders to behold!

Why Should You Join?

Ardenburg will focus primarily on the scientific, alchemical, and technological advancement within Navareth and Ardenburg. With your help we can pool our minds together to create wondrous machines, alchemical masterpieces, and technologies that leave the world in awe.

All boundaries of mann will be pushed in the pursuit of science! Inventors that wish to chart unknown waters with their fantastic ideas and marvels of machinery. The alchemist pouring over his notes and vials to ply his craft in that next concoction. The masters of metal and woodwork to pour life into nonliving material to create wonders that the world will come to see.

This will in no way stop anyone from coming or using any available resource within the county. All are welcome!

The game permitting, the county will hope to be themed in a Germanic/Western European theme but this will in no way be enforced over you and your own lands if you settle in Ardenburg.

Settlements

Wiegand Township

The Settlement of Wiegand; where the the family derives it's name is the capital of Ardenburg. The capital will be in a Germanic/West European Theme (game allowing) that will focus as the scientific hub of the county. Any surrounding resources will also be utilized for the betterment of the settlement and the county as a whole.

County Exposition

A major project of the county will be to host a triennial-quinquennial county expo to show off the advances achieved within the county and surrounding areas. The goal of the expo would be to give everyone a chance to show off their newest invention, latest work of art, or anything to show off the strives you've made towards your own goals and accomplishments. This would also drive in potential buyers that view your goals and wish to invest and purchase your works. It's all about getting money and recognition into the hands of those that poured their sweat, blood, and tears into their creations.

Citizens

I need you! The citizenry is the lifeblood of any land. The inventors, alchemists, and masters of metal and machinery are the true marvels behind their works. Without you the workshops lie empty, the lab covered in spider webs, and the settlements empty and destitute.

Mayors/Barons

The ever important leaders of the towns and castles. I'm looking for more barons and mayors to fill the ever important role of managing land and overwatching all of the counties settlements. I need your brilliant minds at managing the towns and keeps. Without your help I will not be able to govern appropriately to provide for the people.

The Current Pledged Aristocracy

Janus Dorn
Zander Fortem

How to Join

Message me on the forums or Join the Discord

I look forward to working with all of you!

4/30/2017 7:38:51 AM #1

A fine post! Geography permitting I look forward to visiting your town on the way to Chrysopolis or to procure your latest inventions.

5/7/2017 1:38:34 PM #2

I look forward to being your neighbor and your comrade.

Friend code 4BF4F8

5/9/2017 11:06:20 PM #3

Love seeing the research and technology focused counties we will have. Looking forward to see what you can accomplish!

5/18/2017 4:56:17 AM #4

I certainly look forward to trading research with you! :)

5/27/2017 1:39:20 AM #5

Please move to Luna Domains.