COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] County of Simulutunum

NA-E | County of Simulutunum | Capital Aquitania |

Simulutunum will be a double County formed by combining the lands of Count Tiberius Magnus (SpartanATL) and Count Voldis Magnus (SirVolOpt) into one large county. Due to the large scale of the county we will have three leading members that focus on specific game elements. The first element, Agriculture and internal Politics (PvE), will be headed by Voldis and Eva Magnus. The second element, Military & External Politics (PvP), will be led by Tiberius Magnus. Our goal is to include other, responsible, individuals to these roles and give citizens of Simulutunum more responsibility.

We are looking to settle in some combination of Grassland /Alpine Forest/ or Tundra biomes. We want to be a border county within our Dutchy, The Dutchy of The Conclave of Aritaur, which resides within The Kingdom of Vornair. Our County culture, military, and government structure is Romanesque. Though we may have Roman themes, all individuals are welcome to join Simulutunum and may develop their own identities so long as those systems do not conflict or are an affront to the counties structure and laws. If you are not looking for a Roman vibe please review the other counties in our Dutchy as they are following a Norse theme and are very good people.

County Discord Link

Note from the Principium:

If you like the details about Simulutunum please contact us as soon as possible. All individuals that pledge themselves to Simulutunum before Exposition will be automatically granted the title of “Citizen” which will carry weight within the country and make things available to you that others will not immediately have access to. One example is the College of Aquitania, all Citizens have free access to the College. Non-Citizens must be approved before being granted access.

Our Vision:

Simulutunum becomes the paragon of both Economic and Military power. We want Simulutunum to become the place where people from all Kingdoms want to trade and be a place that no one wants to betray.

Our Values:

Motto (Latin): Simul Ut Unum; loosely translates to “Together as one”. We have no biases against any other tribe or belief system; what matters is that the people within Simulutunum work together to make Simulutunum a better place.

Our Government:

The County will be headed by the Principium, composed of the founding Magnus family, and supported by a governing body which oversees the Capital and County. Ultimately, a Senate will be created to give all citizens a voice.

Principium:

Executive Magistrate (Proconsul): Tiberius Titus Magnus

Consul Aedile et Quaetor (Consul): Voldis Veritas Magnus

Consul Agricultura et Quaetor (Consul): Eva Vitae-Magnus

Some Key Governing Roles:

Note: all Key positions may select their staff but those selections must be approved by the Principium until a healthy amount of trust is developed.

Urbem Praetor (Urban Praetor):

Answers directly to the Executive Magistrate. The Urban Praetor oversees domestic affairs like public property maintenance and construction, the treasury, and may be given Praetorium Imperium, the right to control the armies or police of Aquitania.

Praetor Aerarium Stabulum (Praetor of the Treasury):

The treasurer answers to the Urbem Praetor and maintains the fiscal position of the Capital and County.

Lex Praetor (Law Praetor):

The Lex Praetor works directly for the Consul Aedile. The Lex records and documents all legal proceedings and any legislation passed by the Principium, Foreign Policy Council, and Senate.

Praetor of the Collegium of Aquitania:

Answers to the Principium. Reviews applications for admission to the College of Aquitania and applications for Grant requests. After reviewing the applications the Praetor will offer their recommendations to the Principium. A special fund will be created that the Praetor can use to offer Grants or finance research without needing the Principium’s approval. This fund is budgeted and replenished once a year.

Plebian Tribune:

Elected by the people as the “People’s Voice”. Answers to the Principium and will have veto powers to protect the interests of the common people.

Legatus Legionis:

Answers to the Executive Magistrate. Commander of the Simulutunum and Aquitanian Military.

Some Secondary Governing Roles:

Director of Agriculture:

Oversees the day to day efficiency and progress of agriculture in the region. Can dictate crop type and cycling for State farms.

Director of Architecture:

Manages State architects and engineers. The Director answers primarily to the Urbem Praetor and oversees State construction jobs in Simulutunum.

Director of Chronicles:

Manages the Historians and Scribes.

Director of Exploration:

Manages the Explorers and Cartographer.

Director of Game and Wildlife:

Oversees the preservation of plants and animals. Manages Game Wardens.

We are currently seeking Barons/Mayors to run the cities of our double county. As the county grows we will create more governing roles and be expanding the responsibilities of current roles for our county. Just as important as high level Government Roles we need the everyday working man/woman.

Roles to be filled:

These are just the professions we are anticipated to be in the game so far, we welcome all to come talk to us in Discord about finding a role that fits you and let us know if there is a role you would like to provide that is not in the list.

General Roles:

• Adventurers / Explorers
  • Architects
  • Artists
  • Blacksmiths
  • Cartographers
  • Cooks
  • Game and Wild Life Warden
  • Merchants
  • Scribes
  • Tinkerers
Suppliers:
  • Herbalists
  • Lumberjacks
  • Miners
  • Prospectors
  • Hunter/Fisher
Agricultural Producers:
  • Farmers - agriculture Crops: Nurseries, Greenhouses, Forestry / Orchards?
  • Husbandry? / Livestock?
  • Beekeepers / Candlemakers
Industrial Producers:
  • Alchemists / Apothecary
  • Carpenters
  • Masons
  • Glassblower
  • Fletchers
  • Leather Workers
  • Tailors
  • Papermaker

Note:

More detailed explanations of all topics will be provided upon request and in a published document for all members of Simulutunum and Aquitania.

Military:

Roles and information will be available with the Simulutunum Constitution and will be subject to change as the game progresses and more information becomes available to us. We will provide additional information upon request.

Got Blizzard (Battle.net) and want to chat outside of Discord?

Evellestra#1989 to reach Eva

SirVolOpt#1353 to reach Voldis

SpartanATL#1369 to reach Tiberius

Friend Code: ID3641

5/8/2017 11:35:50 PM #1

Bump

http://i.imgur.com/pjtJ9t6.png

5/11/2017 7:00:05 PM #2

A solid and organized group that is easy to work with, has good insight in conversations and is easy to get along with. I have no doubt this large County will grow and prosper.

5/14/2017 4:58:02 PM #3

http://i.imgur.com/pjtJ9t6.png

5/23/2017 8:02:25 PM #4

This county is going to have a coliseum!

5/29/2017 8:10:41 PM #5

Yes!!

Tiberius Titus Magnus

6/1/2017 1:49:06 PM #6

Since we are planning to share a border with a neighboring kingdom, I'm hoping the coliseum will act as both a tourist attraction as well as a means to settle any conflict between participants. The matches will be just as entertaining to watch either way.

On a side note, we probably need to add a bookie and/or games master to our required professions.

6/9/2017 10:57:09 PM #7

Governing systems which have a split leadership head (instead of having a single ruler) seem much fairer and more effective to me. I like to see you are splitting up the responsibilities between three people, I've been writing up my county governmental system in a similar way.

NA-E -> Vornair -> The Conclave of Aritaur -> Asy'Lloer+North Aetheria http://avatarsofelysia.wixsite.com/home

6/14/2017 9:31:50 PM #8

Posted By Utogi at 5:57 PM - Fri Jun 09 2017

Governing systems which have a split leadership head (instead of having a single ruler) seem much fairer and more effective to me. I like to see you are splitting up the responsibilities between three people, I've been writing up my county governmental system in a similar way.

Yep Yep. Not only that, but our people elected Plebian Tribune role is specifically to veto a possible decision of ours that may be detrimental to the citizens of our county.

"Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from [Elyria]" - Abraham Lincoln

4/29/2018 5:09:21 PM #9

Proud member of Simulutunum with the township of New Caledonia - home to the House of the Weavers