COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
Order of Bylindu - Al-Khezam and Nirath

Greetings traveler

You stumbled upon our humble guild house. Who we are you ask? Well then let me explain! We are here to uncover mysteries of this world through research and experiments. We mix various ingredients to make many liquid wonders, we study and grow various herbs, we are alchemist, we are herbalists, we are followers of Bylindu.

The lore

And who may be that Bylindu? Even we don't know. Many says that it's just a fairy tale, the others though believe that the story is real and Bylindu was the first alchemist. He never walked in this world and only parts of his astral body survived the travel from another world to Elyria. What you chose to believe, that depends solely on you. But whatever you chose, one thing remains true - in our Order we are all connected by the ideas of Bylindu.

Our purpose

As I already mentioned we are here to study world around us. We make miraculous potions, grow various herbs, cure diseases, create alloys even looking for ways to cheat death. There is always something for everyone. We put all our efforts towards understanding more about the world and come with new ideas.

What do we offer?

Now you may ask, why would you join us? Well my friend, we are not just promises and ideas. The Order of Bylindu aims to become well known alchemy and herbal supplier around the wold of Elyria. We act as one organization and we are prepared to support our members.

Where are we?

The Order of Bylindu currently exists in two kingdoms - Al-Khezam and Nirath.

How do you find us?

If you are interested in our Order, come and visit us in our great halls

5/31/2017 10:18:59 AM #1

OoB for the win!

Thanks for letting me be apart of this guild. I look forward to supplying our alchemists with the herbs they need to create our potions!

5/31/2017 9:17:06 PM #2

Let's hope we can change the world!

6/4/2017 4:49:28 PM #3

Of course we can change the world. Our Order is already present in two kingdoms, with supportive members and wealthy patrons.

6/16/2017 2:07:53 PM #4

With kind permission of Gekon you will find the story of Bylindu in my bookstore....

in English The Story of Bylindu

and in German Die Geschichte von Bylindu

House Pyrros

6/21/2017 5:26:00 PM #5

We look forward to cooperating with the Order. :)

Alt text