COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Signaret Architectural Company

NA-E (Luna), Kingdom of Bordweall

The Signaret Architectural Company

---------------- Signaret Discord Link ----------------------

Architectural Guild for Carpenters & Masons

http://www11.onrpg.com/wp-content/gallery/chronicles-of-elyria/Chronicles-of-Elyria-5.jpg

Who are We?

The Signaret Architectural Company is a guild located within the Kingdom of Bordweall and Grand Duchy of Caeruleum. The Main branch will be located in the County of Shade, but it is our intention to eventually expand the guild to other locations once it has the necessary manpower.

We are Visionaries and Builders that seeks to fashion and shape the World of Elyria through our Architectures. Some of our members may seek to erect superbly designed architectures that are capable of lasting the passage of time, while others may just want to do what they love to do and make a living while doing it.

Depending on how game mechanics work out, we may expand into the market of building objects such as wagons, catapults, ships, etc.

http://www.mmo-central.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/chroniclesofelyria-designreviewaug2016.jpg

What are we looking for?

Architects - He who designs buildings and in many cases also supervises their construction. He goes by many names: the designer, the planner, the draftsman, the deviser, the visionary. He is the Architect.

Architects will be the ones who design and create blueprints for our architectures.

Those looking to be a Architect will find some good info in the following CoE Wiki link: http://chroniclesofelyria.gamepedia.com/Architecture

Masons - A builder and worker of stone and brick. He who construct or strengthen using the art of masonry. He who turns stones and brick into complex tools and monumental architectures.

Masons will be the ones who construct objects and buildings using materials such as brick, stone, marble, granite, travertine, limestone, etc.

Carpenters - He who makes and repairs wooden objects and structures. The erecter of wooden Shacks, Cottages, Villas, Manors, and much more. Depending on how the in-game mechanic works out, our carpenters may also be the creator of wagons, catapults, and ships.

Notes- Members are not limited to a single role. There is nothing stopping a player from being both a Architect and a Mason at the same time. Or a Mason and a Carpenter at the same time. However, by allotting his time to different professions, the player will find it more difficult to become master of both.

http://cdn2.game4v.com/2016/05/Chronicles-of-Elyria.jpg

What can we offer you?

The members of the Signaret Architectural Company are offered exclusive rights to the contracts located within the County of Shade. The County of Shade is a amalgamate of currently 8 Counties. And therefore will have plenty of contracts and opportunity.

Being a part of a well organized and structured organization, built to reward effort, progress and results, we offer the addition of a system that allows a individual to grow and achieve promotions to larger roles.

Be one of the first to have exclusive knowledge and training. And to have exclusive rights to profession materials. Members may receive or request contracts from the Guild for guaranteed pay.

Being part of a guild centered around Architects, Masons, and Carpenters, members will likely receive bonus passives and perks to their profession. [From CoE Wiki: Guilds are based on increasing crafting production]

The Company will attempt to arrange for aspiring apprentices (younger characters) to be trained by aged master craftsmen(older characters) so that both players will be able to obtain experience in the field of their profession. Due to the in-game mechanics, if a young apprentice is mentored by a aged master, both player will receive experience in the profession that is tutored.

---------------- Signaret Discord Link ----------------------

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

6/2/2017 11:34:27 PM #1

Praise the shady clown for such a great guild and post, this group was very needed! +1

Alt text - can be left blank

6/5/2017 10:47:08 PM #2

so excited for an architect guild in the county!

7/2/2017 3:33:31 PM #3

Thanks guys!

The Signaret Architectural Company is still looking for more masons/carpenters/architect! Feel free to hop onto our discord or pm me if you have any questions.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

1/4/2018 3:09:32 AM #4

Just wanted to say that this guild is still active. Still looking for masons, carpenters, and architects! Feel free to hop onto our discord or pm me if you have any questions.