COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-E] Fresh General Contractor Guild Looking for Recruits

Gensin’s General Contractors are a group of individuals who represent a collection of people willing to take on contracts of almost any nature. Our guild is a fresh take on most, because instead of focusing on a single aspect of society, we try to specialize in doing a little of everything. Trading, crafting, mercenary work, you want it, it’s yours my friend, as long as you got enough money. We are very neutral guild, neither inherently evil nor good, but we are very friendly to those who want our help and vice versa. Our loyalty resides in our guild, and anyone willing to deal in a professional manner. We won’t forsake our King and country, but no one is always a perfect citizen. People of all skill ranges and professions are welcome to join. We need every kind of person in order to achieve our goal of serving all Elyrian’s need. Whether you need protection, supplies, equipment, or something more… unsavory, we aim to provide. If you want to join, we accept anyone willing to work for us. All contracts are to be handed down through the guild to our members to be performed. Taking on a personal contract isn’t forbidden, but must be reported for recording. I’m working on setting up the guild’s presence, but I just got started so we are in our infancy. Members that join before Exposition will be offered senior positions, and will influence many decisions on our way to the top. Send me a message or leave a comment and we can discuss our options. I also have a Discord that I’m going to repurpose for guild chat. Once we figure everything out I can start planning our guild presence. Here is a link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/dE4K5pM Just send me a message on there @Mr.Gensin and I’ll get back to you very quickly. I should also mention that I have already acquired a Settler Pledge and will also be purchasing enough EP to start with a stone townhouse as our earliest base of operation. While our members are not required to have a high level or even medium level pledge, it is important we know what you have access to so we may accommodate you into our services.

TL;DR We are a guild based on providing general work loads without specializing in anything particular. All types of professions and combat styles are welcome. Hopefully work will be plentiful. Previous paragraph has contact info.

Captain of the Blackguard, Defender of Port Royale, Mr.Gensin

6/9/2017 1:46:59 AM #1

Hello there friend. Would love to chat more. I'll find you in Discord.

2/14/2018 3:04:23 PM #2

Is this organization still active? The Discord link is expired.

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN