COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Recommand Configuration

Hi guys :) (Before my question, I am sorry for my mistakes, I am not English but I do my best for speak clearly ^^) Since many months I hesitated between Star Citizen and Chronicles of Elyria. I have changed my computer for my studies and I did my choice between the two games, the second. This new computer has a low RAM. I have search the optimal configuration for run this game but not found. I think it's only because developers haven't communicated about this.

And it's for that I come to disturb you. ^^ For the adventurers who have had the opportunity to test this game, what is your configuration for play normally on Chronicles of Elyria? I don't want to buy in blind and I prefer ask. :) Thank you. :)

ps: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz 4096MB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M It's not a beast I know, but I haven't enough money :x

Member of Arkadia.

6/11/2017 12:51:15 AM #1

Hello, i have bought into both, however, COE is currently not playable in any fashion by the public (or people who have purchased packages)

i do think however, COE is likely to be out first. so unfortunately no one has had the oportunity to test the games performance aside from the developers (also at this point in development it would not be optimized and will change by release )

i believe their goal for playability is essentially if you can run i think it was ARK, then you should be able to run this. but we don't have anything more concrete than that, that i am aware of at the moment. ive seen the dev's in the forums frequently, so if you lucky you might even get a response from one of them.

my personal suspicions are that the requirements will be far far below star citizens, also getting RAM is comparatively cheap, im not sure of what country you live in, so im not sure what the cost of ram to you relative to your income and economy would be like but id seriously recommend upgrading to 8 gigs of ram just for gaming in general, you have a pretty good computer, though. (mine is in severe and urgent need of an upgrade.)

6/11/2017 12:51:52 AM #2

It's not open to play yet, but it was stated that it's predicted to have the same requirements as Ark.

Judging by that, the GPU is weak but it could potentially manage it. What do you have for RAM?

6/11/2017 4:48:30 AM #3

If your computer has the specs to run Ark Survival Evolved, then you are more than capable of running this game once it comes out, unless the specs are changed in the future.

Minimum: * CPU: Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz/Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ * Graphics Card: GeForce GT 730 v2/Radeon HD 6670 * 1 GB VRAM * 4 GB RAM * Win 7 32 bit * DX 11 * 20 GB HDD space

Recommended Requirements * CPU: Core i5-3470 3.2GHz/FX-8350 * Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870 * 2 GB VRAM * 8 GB RAM * Win 8 64 bit * DX 11 * 20 GB HDD space

Idk how to make this into a list........

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

6/11/2017 5:32:50 AM #4

Ever since I moved away from laptop gaming, I found the error of my ways.

...I'll leave it at that.

6/11/2017 12:59:09 PM #5

Posted By Bazak at 02:51 AM - Sun Jun 11 2017

Hello, i have bought into both, however, COE is currently not playable in any fashion by the public (or people who have purchased packages)

i do think however, COE is likely to be out first. so unfortunately no one has had the oportunity to test the games performance aside from the developers (also at this point in development it would not be optimized and will change by release )

i believe their goal for playability is essentially if you can run i think it was ARK, then you should be able to run this. but we don't have anything more concrete than that, that i am aware of at the moment. ive seen the dev's in the forums frequently, so if you lucky you might even get a response from one of them.

my personal suspicions are that the requirements will be far far below star citizens, also getting RAM is comparatively cheap, im not sure of what country you live in, so im not sure what the cost of ram to you relative to your income and economy would be like but id seriously recommend upgrading to 8 gigs of ram just for gaming in general, you have a pretty good computer, though. (mine is in severe and urgent need of an upgrade.)

I haven't this game, I can only test with "Can you run it" for have an idea. For this site, I can play on ARK. I live in France; for my Ram I have take a USB Key of 16GB for up my performance but it's not the same as a RAM bar (I think I did a mistake here but I don't know how say that) And I don't know if my compuetr can accept a RAM Bar. It's a laptop.

Posted By Scheneighnay at 02:51 AM - Sun Jun 11 2017

It's not open to play yet, but it was stated that it's predicted to have the same requirements as Ark.

Judging by that, the GPU is weak but it could potentially manage it. What do you have for RAM?

I think I need to test when this game is free with a free week maybe. 4096 mb + 16 gb as usb for run games, it's that your question? I haven't understood. :x

Posted By LukeSpyro at 06:48 AM - Sun Jun 11 2017

If your computer has the specs to run Ark Survival Evolved, then you are more than capable of running this game once it comes out, unless the specs are changed in the future.

Minimum: * CPU: Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz/Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ * Graphics Card: GeForce GT 730 v2/Radeon HD 6670 * 1 GB VRAM * 4 GB RAM * Win 7 32 bit * DX 11 * 20 GB HDD space

Recommended Requirements * CPU: Core i5-3470 3.2GHz/FX-8350 * Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870 * 2 GB VRAM * 8 GB RAM * Win 8 64 bit * DX 11 * 20 GB HDD space

Idk how to make this into a list........

So can play on CoE normally. thanks for the lists. I need really to test ark or up my ram bruh.

Posted By Ironside at 07:32 AM - Sun Jun 11 2017

Ever since I moved away from laptop gaming, I found the error of my ways.

...I'll leave it at that.

I haven't choice, I can't travel with a desktop. ^^' And my desktop is actually dead too. But it could turn Star Citizen easily, RIP.

Thanks you for your answers :) And sorry for the mistakes ^^'

Member of Arkadia.