COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Wards?

Just wondering if there is any organization based around helping those that start out as wards. If not is there anyone else interested in setting up some kind of Wards helping wards type organization/charity.

My idea was to have it set up as a loosely, like a network or associate, that would help each other out in the beginning. I don't know if wards are getting care packages such as they would form being born into bloodlines, and that would be my beginning point. After that, I think something like optional reinvestment. So if a ward receives a package to offer something back in the future. Further adding to that, possible helping each other with traveling to desired starting locations. Ultimately though I would not want something that ties people connected to the network/association into being in it for life. Unless of course that was their desire.

7/1/2017 7:46:03 PM #1

This sounds like an interesting concept. I would like to talk to you more on this matter. I have sent you a message.

7/2/2017 10:50:02 PM #2

as the story goes there is this:

http://custodes-draconis.gamerlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3252719&gid=552236

The Time To Travel Is Now

Friend Code: 650C5C