COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Website downtime!

Hello everyone,

Our website will be down around noon PT (7/6), and will return within 1-2 hours. After we're back, you'll see gift pledges, purchased items in your inventory, layaway retired, and other fixes!

Change log:

• When you log in, you’ll be able to see items you’ve purchased in your inventory
  • Pledge Package Rewards are now itemized in your inventory
  • The flow of the gift process has been reworked
  • The option to begin a new layaway has been retired. Existing packages on layaway can still have payments made.
  • Fixed display count of Sparks for store packages.

Huzzah to the Protectors of the Web for this fine update!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

7/6/2017 7:56:47 PM #1

May want to double check the pledge package rewards are correct. I'm seeing both a villa and a manor in mine, which while I'm quite happy about is presumably not right! :)

7/6/2017 7:57:07 PM #2

Thanks for update ! You guys keep surprising me everyday ;)

7/6/2017 8:01:32 PM #3

Posted By Xaar at 12:56 PM - Thu Jul 06 2017

May want to double check the pledge package rewards are correct. I'm seeing both a villa and a manor in mine, which while I'm quite happy about is presumably not right! :)

Similarly I have two separate Design Experiences shown, while this account only has one package currently

7/6/2017 8:09:30 PM #4

Posted By Xaar at 9:56 PM - Thu Jul 06 2017

Same here and i also have two DE i thought we only had the largest one or two smaller ones so you might want to check that too

7/6/2017 8:15:26 PM #5

I have 100EP on layaway now, and before I had the founder old pack. That's not normal, right?

7/6/2017 8:49:16 PM #6

We've applied a hotfix that should resolve any incorrect package prices. Please refresh your browser and let us know if this is still an issue.

Thanks!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

7/6/2017 9:57:54 PM #7

That fixed it for me

7/7/2017 5:24:01 AM #8

Hey serp one thing missing. For the pet it says 1-5. It should include a 6th for KS backers (phoenix) that's the only error I see in the inventory that I know of though for the $500 count package.

Friend code: 2D42A1

7/8/2017 4:24:25 AM #9

My list contains everything I have pledged for.

But it does not show the bonus package stuff we were told we will get for our current pledge level, in my case a bonus Settler Package? I am assuming that will happen after full 3.0 rollout?

7/13/2017 10:14:16 AM #10

Great update, love it! ~~Though artisans still appear as getting a villa instead of a manor after the inventory conversion.~~

EDIT: My mistake, it seems manor is listed further down in the inventory. Why I got both a villa and a manor I don't really know though, lol.

EDIT2: Additional markdown support would be lovely, like for strike-through.. ^^;

7/13/2017 1:28:07 PM #11

Hey serp! I gifted a friend the bloodline tier/package but her Items from the bloodline tier do not show up in her inventory. Although it does say she has the bloodline tier on her account! Is this a thing you guys are working on currently? Or is it a bug?

-Kuro

7/13/2017 2:23:44 PM #12

The account does not show how many sparks I have , it would be nice since I have bought extra sparks to know how many I have.

7/13/2017 4:59:55 PM #13

Is this still being worked on? I still have a villa instead of a manor showing in inventory, and my design experience has vanished.

Edit: Fixed - thank you!!