COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Osmanli Birliği-Ottoman Union "First turkish Community In COE"

Osmanli Birliği

Giris:

Türk grupları olmadığı için Ben yeni bi grup yaratmaya karar verdim, Chronicles of elyria Yı seven türkler için, Grup olarak bi yer oluşturmak her Zaman daha iyidir Yanlız olmanın Yerine.

Amaçlar

Amaçlarımız bi türk organizasyonu oluşturmak ve Türk toplumunu büyütmek, çünkü türkler için yer yok "nerdeyse etrafta Her yer inglizce", ama bu topluma inglizlerde merhaba girmek isterseler.

Organizasyonlar

Şu anda hiçbi organizasyon yok grubun içinde bunu Güncelleyecem Organizasyonlar girdimi Gruba

Niye Türkçe ve inglizce

Çünkü oyun %95 Inglizce konuşan kişilerin oynadığı bi oyun Gurubu güçlendirmek istiyosak iletişim baya önemli

Ottoman Union

Introduction

Since there are no turkish groups I have decided to create a new group, for anyone who loves chronicles of elyria that are fellow turks, since being a group is far better than being alone,

Objectives:

Our objectives are to create a turkish community since there isnt much place for turks, "almost everywhere is english", But english people are still welcome to enter our fellow community.

Organizations

Currently there are none atm But will update when Any Organizations wants to join

Why turkish and english

Since the game is %95 english speaking people To strenghten the group we need proper communication

^

In case you didnt try clicking the picture for the discord link

Discord linkine Tıklamayı denemediyseniz

7/31/2017 7:04:17 AM #1

Welcome! I'm very glad to see another language community (i'm from the spanish speaking one)

My best wishes to this project ^^

7/31/2017 11:53:26 AM #2

Same as well Having more Diverse language communities in game will make people more likely to join as well if they are in the same country as the guy

7/31/2017 12:16:14 PM #3

Welcome, we Italians are already banded together so it's always nice to find new communities forming up!

All the best for the project! :D

Duke of Lyrhia

7/31/2017 2:02:32 PM #4

The more people we can get for the game the richer the experience will be for everyone

7/31/2017 2:04:29 PM #5

I just wanted to say that this is a really cool initiative, my best wishes for your project! Thank you very much for your efford.

8/1/2017 12:03:14 AM #6

Sounds like a great project, good luck :)

8/1/2017 12:54:45 AM #7

Greetings and happy to see you here.

Governor of Fararo, In service to Duchess Hela and Duke Nimb Zephyr of The Anemoi and their TRM King Evelake Rhyne and Queen Lagertha Rhyne of Vornair. Join the Dance of Destiny because 'Winter is Coming.' Friend code: 3F53D0

8/1/2017 3:19:01 AM #8

Seriously did not expect such activity in the topic tho thanks for the responses and hopefully it will grow up to be a strong one

8/1/2017 8:32:22 PM #9

There's been a Turkish group forming in my county (Thunormore) for a while. They're not very active though except for their leader, Lenwe. :)

Welcome!

House Storm

8/2/2017 8:04:48 AM #10

I did not know that to be honest since I looked at all organizations to see if there was one

8/2/2017 9:54:22 AM #11

I love it.... good luck and if you need help you can call me.

8/6/2017 8:56:11 AM #12

Posted By BraveHeroo at 8/2/2017 8:04:48 AM

I did not know that to be honest since I looked at all organizations to see if there was one

They haven't made any posts on this forum about, so no wonder :P

House Storm