COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Destroy the Waerd Cult

Some rant i wrote about the waerd on discord a long time ago, i think when the waerd write up came out.

The Rant

"Who are the Waerd to balance the world. Balance is subjective. The Waerd use their god as a means to kill people they don't like. Even the Dras don't do that and they worship the same god

The Waerd assassinate people for money. They don't value life. They would butcher a babe in its mothers arms if their god willed it. They are cruel, and mindless slaves to their so called "cause"...

I understand they are murders. What's "complex" about that. Weather they believe it's for a greater cause or not. In Africa they burn gays in the streets for a greater cause. Killing is something the Waerd choose to do, the Dras do not kill for money but as far as I can see they still have the favor of their god. I hope the Waerd rot in their so called "balanced world"

I believe the Erishé did a noble thing by out casting the cult of the Waerd. The Waerd fantasize death. Death isn't pretty. Someone's life is not a bargaining chip to be tossed around. The Erishé knew that. I only wish they had instead destroyed the cult of the Waerd. Eradicated it's existence from the face of Elyria. At least then children could sleep easy at not without the fear of a waerd slitting their throat open because of their own idea of "balance". "

The Waerd Cult

To this day i can't even read the weard write up because it makes my blood boil to even acknowledge their society.

The Waerd are a cult of zealust murderers who enpose their own idea of their version of balance on the rest of the world...

I refuse to see the waerd as anymore than the cult it is.

To be clear I am strongly against genociding any of the tribes. But the waerd is not a tribe, its a toxic philosophy. We must eradicate the philosophy that killing an innocent can in anyway be holy.

The Erishe tried to free elyria from the curse of the waerd, and where are they now?

PS: im not attacking the waerd because they are the only black tribe. I am a west african born person myself and hate that such a cult of killers looks like me.

I wanted to play a dark skinned tribe because i never could have a black family dynasty in other games before, other fantasy games anyway. The erishe are my first choice but they were removed so i look at the waerd but after reading their write up i really would be sick to my stomach to join the waerd cult. So as fate had it I won't play a black dynasty in Elyria, until the Erishe though. Which is forever away...

10/6/2017 11:21:04 PM #1

The Waerd are Heathens, only the Virtori are capable of wiping them out.

10/7/2017 1:11:48 AM #2

Posted By Maulvorn at 6:21 PM - Fri Oct 06 2017

The Waerd are Heathens,

Agreed. They need to be wiped out.

only the Virtori are capable of wiping them out.

How about the Qindred?

Baron Zachariah Evrouin

The Barony of Septenstatio

Town Discord - discord.gg/e2kMTuZ

10/7/2017 4:47:46 AM #3

Free helicopter rides for the waerd.

10/7/2017 5:31:37 AM #4

Good to see the tribe descriptions can evoke such passion :) Though you may not be too off the mark Musa, after all The Waerd only care about The Waerd so perhaps the other tribes should balance out the Waerd before they are balanced in turn?

10/7/2017 7:49:59 AM #5

Posted By ZTB at 02:11 AM - Sat Oct 07 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at 6:21 PM - Fri Oct 06 2017

The Waerd are Heathens,

Agreed. They need to be wiped out.

only the Virtori are capable of wiping them out.

How about the Qindred?

I could turn a blind eye to Qindred whilst we fight the Waerd, however do you want to read about the true faith?

10/7/2017 8:33:47 AM #6

There is spirit in all life. The Fae exists to protect all living spirits as they live their lives in this world to their fullest. The condition of spirit is all that matter to in this twisted world. (If you dare eat my friends you will feel my wrath!)

Yours Sincerely, Verde the Zealous Kypiq

10/7/2017 3:10:48 PM #7

The Waerd are not a cult but a tribe.

Friend code: FF2B6D
10/7/2017 5:08:27 PM #8

Actually out of all the tribes I think the Waerd shine above most of the others. Certainly not for everyone, but damn cool in their own way and a more creative take on their lore and society than you see in most graphical games.

10/9/2017 12:16:28 AM #9

Many of the responses against us have been sadly predictable. All empires have their own faiths that they may use to justify wars. We hold the Two-Fold Queen as a representation of what everyone witnesses everyday, that we each are born into this life with nothing, and we lose everything we thought was ours when we die.

The empires salivate for war, but we will not attack them. We may bring sleep and peace. We may even stop wars that would otherwise kill many. The empires seem to be unflinching in their willingness to toss away lives on the battlefield that they may protect their power and wealth. Even as the empires speak of attacking The Waerd preemptively and unprovoked, they are barely able to disguise their enmity against each other. It is clear that the other religions slaver to crusade against one another. They may play at being allies at first, but once their foundations are sturdy any unity will splinter and they will become their own greatest enemies. We will have little to fear.

Maulvorn, you have our thanks, your unending quest to foment religious war and disunity shall be of great assistance to us. The time may come when we work hand in hand though you may never know of it.

10/9/2017 1:11:33 PM #10

The Waerd may be worthy prey, and with each skull we take will only make us stronger!

Friend code: FF2B6D