COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[TRYGGR] Beast's Den

This is a message to you who want to tame the untold wilds! You who look into the eyes of beasts and wish to tame their animal spirit! I offer you a home, a place to rest your head at night and the promise to accept any and all (tame) critters! I am Hauldr Sigurd Farbjodr, and I extend my hand to you. I wish to offer you this chance to enter the Beast's Den, my barony. The Farbjodr family has tended these lands for generations, and we value the strength of the beasts that once roamed it. Any animal can learn how to be a part of a culture, you just have to know how to get it there!
-Economy
Here at the Beast's Den, we have need of all sorts of craftsmen and laborers! Tailors are needed to sow the hide of livestock together into clothes, while farmers and lumberers are needed to make the houses and fill the guts of the dwellers within! We will need untold numbers of strong-willed souls to tame the wilds and craft our legacy as the world's finest Handlers, and to defend our homes as we explore! Your place among my land is nigh but guaranteed!
-Hierarchy
I understand that many of you will come from democratic societies (bleh) and I will understand if you wish to work under similar principles. I will allow the barony to vote their village council, who will consult with me personally on matters within my (meager) realm.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in joining me in my quest to become the best beast-tamer their ever was! History is yet to be written, but it will be you who moves the quill!

Better to fight and fall than live without honor.

11/12/2017 12:39:03 AM #1

Glad to have you aboard!

“He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.”

5/12/2018 10:12:36 AM #2

Looking forward to working with you