COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Packages

I'm having trouble with payment it wont let me use credit through my bank or paypal credit. Know of any other payment like any Australian Gilft cards for payment method though there payment sight.

Just a lonely peasant on the road looking towards a distance future with the sweat on my back and a tear of cloth in my hand a family crest it must be. A adventure will i have, I dream of dreams my destiny awakens me.

Friend Code: A48E0C

11/1/2017 12:25:57 PM #1

Paypal should 100% work. Make sure you have enough in balance and are using the right currency.

12/16/2017 10:11:50 AM #2

I went through someone else as paypal didn't work ether for me.

Just a lonely peasant on the road looking towards a distance future with the sweat on my back and a tear of cloth in my hand a family crest it must be. A adventure will i have, I dream of dreams my destiny awakens me.

Friend Code: A48E0C

12/16/2017 1:33:33 PM #3

I have had problem using paypal only here. It keeps saying my card is out of date.. for some reason. Even though I can use the same card everywhere else, with paypal and it's fine.

1/12/2018 7:27:58 AM #4

Some time ago I had the same experience with PayPal on few sites. For me, the solution was to add a bank account to my PayPal payment methods.

It's dead, Jim.

1/12/2018 8:21:01 AM #5

If you're having issues you need to contact xsolla as they handle all payment processing. [email protected]

1/12/2018 1:09:49 PM #6

Posted By DerryFH at 6:27 PM - Fri Jan 12 2018

Some time ago I had the same experience with PayPal on few sites. For me, the solution was to add a bank account to my PayPal payment methods.

In the end I just skipped paypal and put the credit card info in. Worked fine that way. Still finding it odd either way.