COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
Agravaine Standard Book of Treatments

Introduction:

Welcome Student of Agravaine. Whether you are a survivalist or not, in the school or not, it is important to have these recipes on hand should a treatment be needed. Keep in mind though that, while reading does increase your skill, it does not compare to the experience of actually practicing your craft or trying to come up with your own recipes.

That said, you will notice that not all of these recipes are actually treatments. It should be common sense to you that these poisonous recipes are for study only. This way, should you come across a poisoned individual, you may be able to determine what kind of poison was used. The production of such poisons (as a student) in Agravaine is prohibited and will be punished by severe dust cleaning.

Dedication: To Professor Mugen, who continues to excel at his dedication to alchemical study.

Chapter 1: Treatments

Chapter 2: "Alternative Treatments".

Chapter 3: Theoretical Elixirs.

Author's Note:

I hope this book helps those in need of it. I also hope my students actually study this book instead of using it as a bathroom tub prop. I'm referring to you, McDonagh.

- Shmuck