COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
The Order of the White Lotus

Hello all,

I am looking at starting something close to the Order of the White Lotus from "Avatar: The Last Airbender".

For you who are unfamiliar with the idea, it was a secret society that transcended the boundaries of nations, seeking philosophy, beauty, and truth.

They were devoted to the sharing of ancient knowledge across national and political divides.

"The quest for truth above all else"

I want the quest for knowledge to not be hampered by geographic, political, religious, or any other divisions.

The name of this order will be dependent on what types of game are available in game; however, I don’t want that to stop people from thinking about and possibly joining in my quest for knowledge.

If you are interested in joining a secret society please send me a message and I will contact you once we are closer to the game launch with a method of our founding members talking before the game launch.

Also, I know posing about a secret society isn't a good way to keep it quiet, however, I plan on keeping our member list a secret so we can maintain our anonymity.

12/13/2017 12:46:19 PM #1

Current Ranks:

Lotus - The initiate rank, a probationary member who wishes to become a full member.

Master - A full member of the Order.

Grand Master - This rank is given to the current leader of the Order.

Grand Lotus - A member who has the power to call together the Order. All current and former Grand Masters still in good standing with the Order will be offered this title.

The command structure is simple, one member in good standing will be voted in to make the final call on any tied votes. When the Grand Master either dies or steps down a vote will be taken to find a replacement.

All members in good standing are welcome to rejoin after they are reborn as a Master (Full Member).

2/13/2018 5:12:34 AM #2

PM sent