COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Basic system requirements

So I've been upgrading my computer but I'm wondering what will be the minimum in system requirements to play Chronicles of Elyria. Obviously everything is just speculation but I'd like to see if people who comment here can come up with some kind of realistic range for system requirements. I remember in one Q&A Caspian once said that if you could run Ark: Survival Evolved you'd be able to run Chronicles of Elyria, but with how ambitious this game seems to be I don't know if that's going to be enough. Who knows, we may not even have the technology available at the moment to be able to run it, thoughts?

"How can I write love into reality?"

12/17/2017 2:53:26 AM #1

Caspian - 12/25/2016 Not yet. I've shared with people what we're developing on, which will be probably medium/target specs.

This is what was said by Casp~ hopefully it helps some because there isn't really a specific set of requirements yet

12/17/2017 4:01:25 AM #2

Posted By VioletWinterborne at 8:53 PM - Sat Dec 16 2017

Caspian - 12/25/2016 Not yet. I've shared with people what we're developing on, which will be probably medium/target specs.

This is what was said by Casp~ hopefully it helps some because there isn't really a specific set of requirements yet

I would like to see clarification on how many 970s they're using, as having SLI 970s for development is an odd choice to begin with.