COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[Alesia] Duchy of Thearyn
+6

Duke Varuian Maulvorn

The Duchy of Thearyn, Free Kingdom of Alesia

The Duchy of Thearyn, Virtuous heart of the Free Kingdom of Alesia! Home of great mounted heroes and legendary horses worthy of crowns of their own and in concert with the beating heart of Virtue, The Virtori Church of Thearyn, of which Duke Varuian Maulvorn Faithfully supports.

With the freedom of all religions to bloom along side. Thearyn will bloom with emphasis on Agriculture and animal husbandry with the aim of supporting the people and the development of the main body of the Kingdoms cavalry forces.

Graphical Chronicle of Thearyn Culture

Living Narrative: Living in Thearyn

Under the leadership of Duke Varuian Maulvorn the County Council will sponsor bills to the duke for proposed laws or allowances to foster a vibrant and narrative filled Duchy. Including opportunities for Gentry, crafters and artisans to create a vibrant urban scene for the adventurers and travels to enjoy and search out!

The Hussars of Thearyn

For the King, and defense of the Free Kingdom of Alesia, and on the pride of The Duchy of Thearyn. Heavy investment, and procurement of breed and trained horses, and the training and instruction of talented and eager riders will be the shining gem of the kingdom's armies and the thundering terror of it's enemies.

Faithful in virtue.

The Heart of Virtue, and the guiding light that lifted those from vice in the falling shadow of the Mad King The Virtori Church of Thearyn ushered in the search for the best in all Mann. With the support of Duke Varuian Maulvorn the strength of Charity and kindness for ones fellow neighbours shines like an aura among the people of the land.

At home in the Kingdom

Thearyn will seek a seat on the border of the Kingdom's lands. With its strength of Honour, heart, horse and soul, none will dare tread on our kingdom where other enemies have been trampled before.

The Order of Varuian

The Order of Varuian (OoV) are Knights the Duke personally chooses to anoint due to skill, feats of wit and bravery; But also for social contributions and other actions conductive to the good health of the community, the current members of the Order are;

Countess Vysione Dessarian

Count Quavo Scalise

Priest Magistrate Flawliss

Sir Bling

Sir Ishtavan Bladebane

Thearyn County Pamphlets

Work in Progress!

Grand County of Xador

"The double-county of Xador is a mining focused county. We aim to not only seek precious gems and gold to fill the Duchy's coffers, but to also harvest steel, iron, and copper to build the blades and shields that keep us safe. Economic prosperity is the safest route to success."

Contact Discord: Claridon Nasfuratu#1047

Sora

Count Kelemvor Glenlion residing-

"Welcome to Sora county. The focus here is going to be on animal husbandry, and herbology. Our goal will be to breed Superior lines of horses among other beasts and beast of burden. Also perfecting the art of herb-lore. If you're looking to have time and resources to devote to research and perfecting these Arts sign right up"

Discord contact - Count Kelemvor Glenlion#4214

Zephyr and Langrisser

The Economic/Trade County of Zephyr and The Militaristic County of Langrisser are recruiting! Until the start of the Kingdoms of Elyria event, I am offering land incentives to the citizens and mayors of my Counties. As for the goal of the Counties, that'll have to wait till we have more info on the game and the tribe/terrain that the county starts in. For now, I'll just say that I want my citizens to live the way they want to live, as long as they do not bring harm to their fellow citizens. DM me if you have any questions. My Motto is "Journey where the breeze takes you, but always have your blade prepared for the coming gale."

Discord contact - DepthOfPeril#5728

Arania

We will focus on military might and the protection of the duchy. Our swordsmen and women will be submitted to rigorous training in order to best apply ourselves in this duty. We will need soldiers, blacksmiths, fletchers, and bowyer's. Despite these necessities all are welcome to join us and bask in the glory of Aranis, the capital city of Arania. Tournaments will be hosted in this county to bolster reputation and coin, as well as provide entertainment for the locals.

Discord contact - WarAndStryfe#8677

Estrallia

The county of Estrallia is society built upon the ideals of a merchant republic, where upon it is the ideals of meritocracy which determines the reign of power. The county shall be centered around trade, and the leaders are elected from the selected patrician families from the capital city, Luccini. It is the primary function of the county to support, and establish a trading hub for the Duke of Thearyn and provide a cultural landmark by sponsoring the festivities of the Virtorian Church. Likewise the taxes shall be as lax as possible to encourage trade, and craftsmen to settle down. By staking our claim to a coastal region, we also seek to provide trading routes by sea, as to ensure we maximize our potential reach.

Discord contact - Count Francesco Giovanni#0320

Aristarchus

We are the Seat of the Infinite Church of the Limitless Gaze. While most focus on goods and services, We instead focus on our Citizens. Our number one concern are our Brothers. We intend to invest heavily into a society which puts its citizens first and provides them with all the tools to succeed. We intend on doing this through a number of initiatives and outreaches which will help provide for our Brothers. Examples of this are our day labor homes, which in exchange for a set value of work assisting the infrastructure of the county, you will be provided a token which you can exchange for room and board at any of our Churches and Inns which work together with us. We will also be looking to invest in local businesses which show promise and clear viable business plans. If we as a society can hit the ground running then together, through Brotherhood, we can overcome any obstacle.

Discord contact - DerBlutharsch#2025

Eleutheria

The County will be largely agrarian, with emphasis on breeding and farming. We seek to be a primary source of mounts for the armies of the Kingdom, as well as our Duke. Expect to find the finest trison in the lands here!

We will also host crafters of all types, as trade and commerce will be our second focus. Leatherworkers and Tailors will find ample supplies from our croplands and animals. That being said, we support and encourage all adventurers and professions to call the County of Eleutheria home. Our County will provide opportunity for all, and benefit from the presence of each and every one of the many diverse skills of its residents.

Discord contact - Torawin#1855

Dagalur Porandor

Beginning with the basic rights of the people, The County of Dagalur Porandor ensures that its citizens have a right to privacy, property, and lifestyle. This is accomplished by establishing people centric laws, free trade, as well as freedom of religion and right to bear arms.

The County of Dagalur Porandor applies the concepts of capitalism, free trade, and libertarian values to allow its people the freedom to advance as they wish and bring the county to greater glory through its people’s success.

Allowing the free trade of any goods and services to anyone is paramount to the success of the people. In the event selling goods or services are at any time deemed illegal by the county, duchy or kingdom opportunities to adjust accordingly will be available to help with transitioning. This will allow you to re-establish your trade either elsewhere that allows it, or adjust in a way that falls in line with current laws.

Discord contact - 🔥 Count Sicarius |⍲|natar 🔥#4150

Mozzafiato

Mozzafiato is an agricultural county on the rural side of life, focusing on it's fishing industry and its farming, the county focuses on a free market economic system to help the citizens succeed with their endeavours, the count who tries to allow the mayors and their councils run their towns how they deem fit, can and will intervene if things get out of control. The count will have a council that he hand picks, and are in officer until fired or upon death. Then a new member will be picked, The council will be there on a checks and balances type system where the council does get power and a say, but the count in truthiness gets the decision. The council just plays as a guidance role, they are important people of the society. Mozzafiato is home of Count Quavo of House Scalise who is knighted by Duke Maulvorn as he is one of the first members of the Order of Varuian, May his house rule 500 years!

Discord contact - Quavo#4250

Count update - 21/01/2018

Wohlstand

The County of Wohlstand is a county within the Duchy of thearyn that will predominantly focus on Agriculture, animal husbandry, trade, and any Industries that the land can support. Industries such as breweries, distilleries, leatherworks, bakeries, Vineyards, farms, and ranches. The County will also be involved in military affairs within the duchy and kingdom by handling supply and logistics of the duchy, and sequentially, the kingdom. The count will also have a retinue that will keep the peace in the county and will answer the call to war. The County Capital is the city of Frieden. The government in the County of Wohlstand, Consists of the Count, who uses his power for the benefit all of Wohlstand, Thearyn, and the kingdom of Alesia, with the assistance of his advisors and council of mayors.

Discord contact - Count RyukyuTora#0469

Thearyn Mayoral Pamphlets

Work in progress!

Saint Rothgard's Solstice

City within Duchy of Thearyn, Kingdom of Alesia

"Hearth of the Virtori Church. Serene lands that offer study of both the medical arts and the art of forging a virtuous soul. On the foundation of a blessed days work and the skill of craftsmen and bushmen alike, strength born of charity and love for their land and neighbors makes home here." - Priest Magistrate Flawliss Rothgard

A community is built by one's self and one's neighbors. By having those whom you can put your faith in shared good will. It is the backbone of prosperity, health and defence. When the brothers on both sides of your shield share good will with eachother also in peace. That is the Saint Rothgard's Solstice i wish to build with you.

For the full presentation, follow this link: Here

"Virtue blooms again. And strong and kind people forge their destiny as they reach towards the light. I ask you to take root here in the Solstice. And grow strong, healthy and bloom.."

Discord link

Contact Discord: Flawliss#6821

Alexandria

Alexandria is a settlement that focuses mainly on merchants/trade and some speciality crafting. Being able to help the entire duchy by being a trading hub with the rest of the kingdom, and maybe even the outside world in the future.

Discord contact - NatGamingInc#5292

Links and Resources

Duchy Discord - Official Duchy Discord

Kingdom Discord - Official Kingdom Discord

Alesian Forum post

1/2/2018 9:37:58 PM #1
+3

All hail Thearyn!!! Hail Maulvorn!

May he rule for 500 years!!!

-Friend Code: E5A405-

1/2/2018 10:19:08 PM #2
+3

Posted By Sicarius at 9:37 PM - Tue Jan 02 2018

All hail Thearyn!!! Hail Maulvorn!

May he rule for 500 years!!!

Thank you friend

1/2/2018 10:31:33 PM #3
+3

Welcome to Thearyn and Alesia all. Get your slice of greatness while it lasts. Supplies of a legendary pie this great, warm wholesome confections lovingly made by the hands of artisans with a warm soothing virtue filling.

Yes, its that good.

1/2/2018 10:56:59 PM #4
+3

Posted By Flawliss at 10:31 PM - Tue Jan 02 2018

Welcome to Thearyn and Alesia all. Get your slice of greatness while it lasts. Supplies of a legendary pie this great, warm wholesome confections lovingly made by the hands of artisans with a harm soothing virtue filling.

Yes, its that good.

Don't forget the Church of Thearyn ;)

1/3/2018 4:11:58 AM #5
+3

For those people who are interested to join, go and join! That's all I can say.

All Hail Maulvorn!

May the best one wins!

1/3/2018 9:24:16 AM #6
+2

Posted By Tetho at 04:11 AM - Wed Jan 03 2018

For those people who are interested to join, go and join! That's all I can say.

All Hail Maulvorn!

Thanks brother

1/3/2018 10:42:59 AM #7
+2

Update - 03/01/2018 Added in new mayor

Priest Magistrate Sir Flawliss residing - "Hearth of the Virtori Church. Serene lands that offer study of both the medical arts and the art of forging a virtuous soul. On the foundation of a blessed days work and the skill of craftsmen and bushmen alike, strength born of charity and love for their land and neighbors makes home here."

1/3/2018 8:26:37 PM #8
+2

Update - 03/01/2018 Added in new count

Sora

Count Kelemvor Glenlion residing-

"Welcome to Sora county. The focus here is going to be on animal husbandry, and herbology. Our goal will be to breed Superior lines of horses among other beasts and beast of burden. Also perfecting the art of herb-lore. If you're looking to have time and resources to devote to research and perfecting these Arts sign right up"

Discord contact - Count Kelemvor Glenlion#4214

1/3/2018 11:17:06 PM #9
+2

I am happy to join the The Duchy of Thaeryn. May my horse breeds be known far and wide

Kalin Sora

1/3/2018 11:17:11 PM #10
+2

If you are interested in breeding creatures large and small, I have a place for you in my county

Kalin Sora

1/4/2018 12:36:59 AM #11
+2

Posted By KalinSora at 11:17 PM - Wed Jan 03 2018

If you are interested in breeding creatures large and small, I have a place for you in my county

Thank you brother!

1/4/2018 12:40:01 AM #12
+1

Update - 04/01/2018 Added in new 2 new counts

Zephyr and Langrisser

The Economic/Trade County of Zephyr and The Militaristic County of Langrisser are recruiting! Until the start of the Kingdoms of Elyria event, I am offering land incentives to the citizens and mayors of my Counties. As for the goal of the Counties, that'll have to wait till we have more info on the game and the tribe/terrain that the county starts in. For now, I'll just say that I want my citizens to live the way they want to live, as long as they do not bring harm to their fellow citizens. DM me if you have any questions. My Motto is "Journey where the breeze takes you, but always have your blade prepared for the coming gale."

Discord contact - DepthOfPeril#5728

Arania

We will focus on military might and the protection of the duchy. Our swordsmen and women will be submitted to rigorous training in order to best apply ourselves in this duty. We will need soldiers, blacksmiths, fletchers, and bowyer's. Despite these necessities all are welcome to join us and bask in the glory of Aranis, the capital city of Arania. Tournaments will be hosted in this county to bolster reputation and coin, as well as provide entertainment for the locals.

Discord contact - WarAndStryfe#8677

1/4/2018 12:43:32 PM #13
+2

Till the start of exposition I am offering a reward of a ep item worth upto 150 EP for either:

every Mayor/baron you recruit (your personal mayor title if you're a count already doesn't count)

Every 10 members you personal recruit (provide evidence of you being the one to bring them here)

Additionally, you can get your hands on a 250 ep item of your choice for every Count you bring over and confirms it in Domain selection!

1/4/2018 5:04:16 PM #14
+2

For those of you on the fence about joining this fine duchy, slide on off the fence and come on over. We're friendly, gregarious, and they're looking for dedicated workers and mayors.

Kalin Sora

1/4/2018 9:41:11 PM #15
+2

Count update - 04/01/2018

Estrallia

The county of Estrallia is society built upon the ideals of a merchant republic, where upon it is the ideals of meritocracy which determines the reign of power. The county shall be centered around trade, and the leaders are elected from the selected patrician families from the capital city, Luccini. It is the primary function of the county to support, and establish a trading hub for the Duke of Thearyn and provide a cultural landmark by sponsoring the festivities of the Virtorian Church. Likewise the taxes shall be as lax as possible to encourage trade, and craftsmen to settle down. By staking our claim to a coastal region, we also seek to provide trading routes by sea, as to ensure we maximize our potential reach.

Discord contact - BigDong69#0320