COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
Duchy of Lativm military structure [Arkadia]

The Legion X Invicta is a only State Army and will be based in the Duchy of Lativm. The duty is to protect and serve with honor . The Legion X is called Invicta because never defeted in battle. The L.X.I is formed by 10 Cohort of legionaris. Each Cohort is comanded by a Baron or Baroness and all of them form legion. Every Baron is free to equip the soldier under his command as he see fit. They job will be to defend the Borders and repell any attack or raid, and in case of war to fight for the Glory of Arkadia.

I will write the list of Cohort present in this moment:

Cohort I Equestris, comanded from the Duke Gaivs. (70 parcel city)(CL of a Mmo Guild)

Cohort II, comanded from Count General Reishal. ( Lots EPs )(CL of a Mmo Guild)

Cohort III, comanden from Baroness Ananke. (Clan Leader of a Guild on another mmo)

Cohort IV, comanded from Baron Librarian.(CL of a MmoGuild)

Cohort V, comanded from Baron Wilsh. ( double )(CL of a Mmo Guild)

Cohort VI, comanded from Baron Marcvs Aurelivs.(CL of a Mmo Guild)

Cohort VII, comanded from Baron Perinea Dak'Ta'Daar.(creator of Kingdom Game 2)

Cohort VIII, comanded from Baron ORKT.(CL of a Mmo Guild)

Cohort IX comanded from Baron ScarlettAdddict.

Cohort X comanded from Baron Diab.

The Legion X Invicta as 4 Urban Cohort and the duty that they will cover is static defences ,Patrols and Policing of key point in the Duchy of Lativm. Example, Mines, big roads, moutain or forrest pass, big rivers etc etc. The job is up for any Barons or for Warrior Guilds or for normal Mayor to protect and Scout this delicate key points.

I will write the list of Cohort present in this moment:

Urban Cohort I Italica, comanded from Count Buteo. (lots Eps ,Italia)

Urban Cohort II, --- Reserved---

Urban Cohort III, --- Reserved ---

Urban Cohort IV, ---Reserved---

To bust up the defenses in the territory i will give to any Baron near the border a Tower, Keep or Castle to help them in their Job. Furthermore, once in game I will give to any Hamlet or small Village near the border a wooden tower with wooden palisate to guard and patrol their part or territory. This will create jobs well paid from Me the Duke and will help increase the size of the settlement as well. All economy rute will be protect from raid and robery.

1/13/2018 4:02:21 PM #1

Ave!

Gaivs Philippvs, I wish luck for you and L.X.I! Really liked Urban Cohort concept, seems to be quite effective.

Respectfully,

Manuel of house Martin

1/20/2018 3:10:45 PM #2

Legion X Invicta ready to serve King Raziel.

2/15/2018 2:27:13 AM #3

Although these ideas are great, I think you are putting this in a too big of perspective. With the current amount of Duchies & Counties, I do not think there will be alot of players in each city/town. So I don't think you will be able to fill up your ranks as you wish. I think it would be a better idea to establish 1 urban cohort and maybe a maximum of 2 cohorts and fill the ranks in those first. Maybe in the future when Lativm gains more land and members you could establish more cohorts.

2/19/2018 4:37:30 PM #4

I am proud to annouce that 2 more Cohort slot as been taken from the latest arrival Baron Perinea Dak'Ta'Daar and Baron ORKT.

Not many slot remain as Baron .

2/19/2018 4:42:29 PM #5

Posted By Polimerus at 02:27 AM - Thu Feb 15 2018

Although these ideas are great, I think you are putting this in a too big of perspective. With the current amount of Duchies & Counties, I do not think there will be alot of players in each city/town. So I don't think you will be able to fill up your ranks as you wish. I think it would be a better idea to establish 1 urban cohort and maybe a maximum of 2 cohorts and fill the ranks in those first. Maybe in the future when Lativm gains more land and members you could establish more cohorts.

Tnx brother for you replay... i am very positive thet i will fill the positions as Offensive Barons. About the Urban Cohort i was thinking to offer the position to the nearest mayor once in game.

2/20/2018 8:49:56 PM #6

nice barony post :3 looking forward to working with you :)

Count of Latium

4/24/2018 7:42:51 PM #7

Welcome to Baron Diab to the Legion X Invicta. Baron Diab will be comanding the X Cohort.

5/25/2018 6:17:12 AM #8

We looking for 3 City to cover the jobs of Urban Cohorts. To police 🚨 the territory and defences of key points in Latium.

5/31/2018 11:04:04 PM #9

Welcome to Count Buteo in the Duchy of Latium. He will take charge of the Urban Cohort I Italica.

Congratulation.

8/26/2018 9:39:11 PM #10

3 Urban Cohort are till open for command. The Barons that wish to apply will have a Job in land with basic Founds. The Duty is to police the ground and look after local crime and resources. They will gain extra money with Fines and Bounty hunter contracts .

12/2/2018 9:41:52 PM #11

We 4 more mayor in list to become barons. We really need more info and mechanics to decide to appoint more or not. Barons that will go in delicate spot will be helped with extra founds and defences structures . The other barons that will decide to be inside the Duchy will act as Urban Cohort and they will do Police jobs.

1/27/2019 4:21:14 PM #12

The post as being updated with new photos . We got a waiting list for barons that wish to join us. We got 9 plus me at the moment , as the post shows. We are recruiting army and navy recruit and you will be able to choose your barons as soon we will have the Domain and Settlement Selection live for Us all.

The Duchy of Latium is a focused military Duchy we will have all sort of warfare . As our Motto say we fight for seas and lands ( Per mare , per terram ! ) I will add the link for our Naval recruitment post

Latium Janoan navy