COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS DOMAINS
A village named Ashazure

A settlement named Ashazure found a lovely home.

Kingdom: Aequitas

Royal House Reves, Emry First in his name King of Aequitas, Duke of Kybourne and Count of Bryndale.

Duchy:

County: Auks

Noble House Okse, Aux first in his name Count of Auks, Thane of New Auksia.

Barony/Town: Ashazure

House Starsurnsoare, Zakarus first in his name, Baron/Mayor of Ashazure.

Built around a working class Settlement with miners, tunnelers, blacksmiths, jewelers, Tavern, Inn etc

The people have a saying: "Ash clouds billowing under a clear blue sky" hence the name

As you see smoke that looks like bluish-gray and the power of the blacksmiths working his trade, The miners and tunnelers covered in there days work smiling making a trade. Jewelers with gleaming eyes as they work on there beautiful gemstones for the ladies selling there trade. But last and not least a hard working Tavern as music plays and folk gamble there pay away, always hearing laughter on the nightly wind as the next day the people of Ashazure wake up to see the day as ash clouds billow under a clear blue sky.

Discord: https://discord.gg/gEqW46a

Just a lonely peasant on the road looking towards a distance future with the sweat on my back and a tear of cloth in my hand a family crest it must be. A adventure will i have, I dream of dreams my destiny awakens me.

Friend Code: A48E0C

3/8/2018 12:43:10 PM #1

Reserved

Just a lonely peasant on the road looking towards a distance future with the sweat on my back and a tear of cloth in my hand a family crest it must be. A adventure will i have, I dream of dreams my destiny awakens me.

3/14/2018 9:31:01 AM #2

It is a pleasure to have you in the Kingdom, Zakarus. Best of luck in your search for a County!

AQBanner

4/9/2018 11:25:22 AM #3

Thanks mate and yeah It's going to be hard I hope a count wants to be a Hrothi.