[NA-E] University of Knowledge, Theory, and Science

logo

Headquarters

Kingdom: Vornair: Kingdom of Vornair

Duchy: The High Seas

County: [Strix Umbra]

Lead by

Alec Faileas

This organization is meant to make discoveries and further research for the benefit of all citizens of Strix Umbra. Through this establishment, these efforts will be directed in an organized and efficient manner. Aside from providing public knowledge, the university will also support the ##Strixian Tradesmen Coalition

Structure

The various schools, intending to further understanding and technology, will be divided into campuses. Each campus will be organized so that relevant subjects will be grouped together. Through this structure, learned citizens of Strix Umbra that qualify will be able to educate others and further learning. All faculty will report to the Decanus regarding safety measures and funding.

This is all subject to change based on information that eventually will be released about Elyrian schools.

University Campus

Agriculture Campus

Military/Survivalist Campus

Craftsmen Campus

Alchemy Campus

Culinary Campus

Mercantile Campus

Culture Campus (Bard College)

Available Positions

Currently, we are seeking individuals interested in teaching and heading research efforts in any of the above subjects.

Interested?

Are you looking to expand your knowledge and be a part of an organized educational system? Join the County of Strix Umbra discord and ask to speak with me, Alec Faileas, or contact me through DM Alec Faileas#9720. You can also join the University of Knowledge, Theory, and Science discord and contact me through there.