COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
The Dark Brotherhood

3/30/2018 11:10:16 PM #1

whispers "Hail Sithis."

4/5/2018 12:52:44 PM #2

ummm? i think you are getting your assassin guilds all messed p. The ones who kill corrupt politicians and assassinate for justice was the Morang Tong . The dark brotherhood killed who ever they wanted whenever they wanted mostly for coin but for fun not justice. JS

Even a grain of sand can hide mountains

4/8/2018 4:34:39 PM #3

By the way I'm just going to throw this out there for people having trouble with the first riddle...

Once you figure out "what" you need to tell the Black Door you do it in #letter by clicking on the correct emoji icons already in the chat. There's no other method that it'll accept as input.

For the next part you have to enter the Black Door 00/02 voice channel and it'll come up with some riddle that you have to answer.

Problem for me is, I can answer that accurately and it doesn't accept it as a correct answer. So it's kinda broken.

I've also literally never seen Brutus online, and he has messages from strangers disabled anyways with no chat channels in the discord able to actually be used to chat.

5/19/2018 5:13:31 PM #4

We are now available in the Servers named Selene, Luna, Angelica & Oceanus.

And by the way, everything is working fine, though thank you Tiffany, we are still looking for Deviants & Assassin Leaders who want to make use of the Dark Brotherhood.