COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
What’s up with Fortuna?

Seriously though, I have seen nothing regarding Fortuna. Do they still need dukes? Counts?

How far along are they in comparison to other Kingdoms in the Dance of Dynasties?

Check out the Village of Astyria! We are recruiting!

NA - East : Bordweall : Bloodoak : Novigrad - Shield Wall Strong! Friend Code: 3D90E8

3/27/2018 8:08:32 PM #1

Playing the quiet game...

Alt text - can be left blank

3/27/2018 8:35:36 PM #2

they all unlocked the stealth talent and we cant see them or their posts

Friend Code: 6DEF22

3/27/2018 10:08:21 PM #3

King Blah wishes to wait further for more information and map selection before recruiting

3/27/2018 10:32:31 PM #4

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 6:08 PM - Tue Mar 27 2018

King Blah wishes to wait further for more information and map selection before recruiting

Thanks for the response. Interesting move: the other Kingdoms have done fine enough recruiting early.

Check out the Village of Astyria! We are recruiting!

NA - East : Bordweall : Bloodoak : Novigrad - Shield Wall Strong! Friend Code: 3D90E8

3/27/2018 11:18:45 PM #5

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 09:08 AM - Wed Mar 28 2018

I would be very surprised if he didn't have a group already under him. Or dealing with randoms that probably don't care about his rule is going to be dam tricky for him.

3/28/2018 3:36:58 AM #6

He's a pretty nice guy though, very friendly anytime in chat.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

3/28/2018 3:46:39 AM #7

Well ... this doesn't sound very Fortuna. Bad pun. Sorry. :)

But in seriousness, while it seems counter intuitive to sit back and wait, it could turn out like the $1 Price is Right strategy. A largely open and unclaimed territory is going to look very attractive to players at some point. Especially if he nabs a desirable biome.

3/30/2018 12:51:45 AM #8

I liked your pun Hieronymus :) I have no clue where I will end up but I will say Fortuna causes me some concern... first the name alone -King BLAH- doesn't make me feel he is going to care or do much for the people of Fortuna second not having any information out there seems to confirm that there will be little structure or leadership in Fortuna. It will be better chance to thrive in a less desirable biome with good leadership...

3/30/2018 3:58:19 AM #9

Posted By Hineni at 11:51 AM - Fri Mar 30 2018

I liked your pun Hieronymus :) I have no clue where I will end up but I will say Fortuna causes me some concern... first the name alone -King BLAH- doesn't make me feel he is going to care or do much for the people of Fortuna second not having any information out there seems to confirm that there will be little structure or leadership in Fortuna. It will be better chance to thrive in a less desirable biome with good leadership...

Well very doubtful he really go with Blah. Not everyone shares their in game name with everyone on forums/discord.

It's somewhat interesting he is going what Caspian thought would happen at the start. Everyone just joins whoever and tries to work it out along the way.

Also seeing the drama that some groups have gone through, entering without a big group under him could be a plus really. Which on the flip side, just cause some people are entering with these massive groups, doesn't mean they will dominate. How screw are they going to be, if heaps turn on them/only out for themselves. While smaller kingdoms like Fortuna, can just sit back and watch the show.

4/1/2018 4:05:33 AM #10

I'm surprised how so many groups are so we'll established already without seeing maps or where races are...

Personally, I'm more interested in a specific race and biome than forming alliances and connections. Kinda hard to predict what will even be available. Will every kingdom have every race and every biome....

The balance of trying to be a count/baron along with a specific race in a specific biome is challenging

Oh well....guess I'll wing it

.....and then I'll smash it with a hammer!!!

4/1/2018 9:16:48 AM #11

In the final analysis the question is player preference.

Is a race and biom the important issue for you? Then you wait for their placement and find a place to fit in.

Is belonging to a community and being settled as part of it more important? Then find a community to call home now and make plans with them.

Governor of Fararo, In service to Duchess Hela and Duke Nimb Zephyr of The Anemoi and their TRM King Evelake Rhyne and Queen Lagertha Rhyne of Vornair. Join the Dance of Destiny because 'Winter is Coming.' Friend code: 3F53D0

4/1/2018 11:45:00 AM #12

Keep your cards close to your chest. Stay quiet, observe how your opponents behave on their own and with each other, scheme and make your move when the time is right once you've observed their weaknesses and have adapted accordingly.

CHAOS IS A LADDA

(Yeah he's probably just not in a hurry to make choices when there's few important details that can be set in stone.)

4/18/2018 2:50:31 AM #13

My guess is he's a Goon, they wouldn't tip their hand early.

The whole "blah" thing is what caught my eye, at one time goons referred to everything as "blah." Blah speak, blah chat, blah forums, just seems all so familiar.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

4/27/2018 12:59:22 PM #14

Posted By Gunnlang at 7:18 PM - Tue Mar 27 2018

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 09:08 AM - Wed Mar 28 2018

I would be very surprised if he didn't have a group already under him. Or dealing with randoms that probably don't care about his rule is going to be dam tricky for him.

See people think that. I disagree. We have domain selection estimate to happen within months or so. That leaves two years until launch or so for Blah to recruit and build a nice community. It would just be them starting late, but he still has plenty of time to do so :)

4/27/2018 4:13:45 PM #15

Posted By SirApetus at 10:59 PM - Fri Apr 27 2018

See people think that. I disagree. We have domain selection estimate to happen within months or so. That leaves two years until launch or so for Blah to recruit and build a nice community. It would just be them starting late, but he still has plenty of time to do so :)

That is true. More meaning if groups go under him, basically looking for an easy king to overthrow. I would be more surprised if people weren't planning that. So why I still think he has some people under him.

It mostly come down if people come together at some point before expo. Since it seems so many title backers, with some high ones still are just hanging out until closer. But maybe they are all just waiting until domain selection. Which really isn't a bad idea.