COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
Settlement of Requiem NA-W

I'm Robert Orr, Mayor of the town of Requiem, situated in the Duchy of Atravia, Kingdom of Riftwood. A veteran of PVP, Roleplaying, and guild leadership, my brother and I led a large kingdom in LIF MMO. My goal is for Requiem to become a force to be reckoned with. Not for my own glory, but for those who follow me. Our town will excel because we make it exceptional together. I encourage the best in all my citizens. As a leader I would much rather be loved and prosperous in actions rather than rich and hated. True power doesn't consist of money but the potential that can be harnessed as a group

I'm looking for citizens. To that end, players with any interest, goal, or focus will be welcome. If you wish to be a soldier, you'll have a good foundation to serve on. Or if you wish to be a citizen and build a home, you'll be looked after.

My Priority is harmony and success through concerted group effort. When I'm watching my brothers and sisters go about the world and community, having a good time, enjoying the game, and feeling at home, I'll be pleased. Through working together, we will become soldiers who are feared by our enemies, and citizens who are highly sought after by others.

Pro Patria.

"Whats normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.”