I have a few updates to add:

Sanguinis Cult

If anyone is interested in only joining the Sanguinis Cult portion without being a Sanguine Sister (i.e. assassin), that is now possible.

Support/Ally

Also if anyone wants to support the Sanguine Sisterhood but not be a Sanguine Sister, that is also possible. Just drop by and let us know. Our public chat logs are pruned regularly and our supporters/allies are insulated from the public and Sanguine Sisters, so you don't have to worry too much.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Does my character have to be female?

A: Absolutely not. Like the Dark Brotherhood of The Elder Scrolls, we accept Sanguine Brothers and Sisters equally. It's just part of the name - largely Sisterhood because Sanguine also has an S and it looks snazzy.

Q: What if I don't play on NA-W?

A: We're open to allowing players to open branches on other servers. Though currently the Dark Brotherhood exists on the other servers and can probably take up our activities. That said, if anyone wants to give the organization the Sanguine Sisterhood flavor then we'd encourage you to do so.

Q: What does the emblem for the Sanguine Sisterhood mean, or represent?

A: Okay nobody actually asks this but it represents Sanguinis.

Elyria actually has two moons. One, the faster one, is called Luna, named by the Qindred for the Qin of Darkness. It can be seen with its shimmering green minerals, which Qin say is because Luna was “Green with Envy” over her Sister Angelica.

The slower one, they call Sanguinis, after Luna’s Consort. As the moons circle the sky, Luna chases Sanguinis, only to catch him and then leave him behind.

Sanguinis is Darker than Luna, and is believed to be from a remnant of ELyria before it had taken shape. It’s made of metamorphic rock and still has active volcanos on it.

• Source: Discord
  • Date: Dec 15th 2017
  • SbS Staff: Caspian

More questions & answers to be added as they come up.