COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Hello everyone!

Hi I am new to this site and forum page but I wanted to greet everyone and where has this game been all my life?

My name is Jimi, I wanted to start by saying, thank you to the developers, this is the kind of game many of us have been dreaming about. I wanted to give a background of who I am and a bit of what I want to achieve here.

I hope to form bonds with the community here and bring some very interesting and colorful events to the world. I love to roleplay and am extremely excited to see that there is a finite amount of resources and aging with player driven events.

I would love to form a village that becomes its own kingdom based around military strength and prowess but also is known for its trade. I hope that others might want to make something small into something big. I would like to bring a common soldier to power and royalty as the first in his line rather than start off as a kingdom right off the bat.

I am a streamer so I am crazy hopeful about this game and what kind of content it can bring me as a streamer. Knowing everything is based on player interaction anything can happen, dreams can be realized or even crushed.

I was wondering if anyone might want to join me in this endeavor and help make my characters dream come true to build a thriving community of warrior business men.

My characters name is, MagVard. ( means mighty guardian in old norse)

6/3/2018 10:42:54 PM #1

Welcome to the game and the Luna Server. You've definitely found the a gem of a game that will fit your play style from the sounds of it.

6/3/2018 11:00:19 PM #2

Thank you for the welcome and greeting! I have been trying to convince other people for past hour to look into this game.

At first I was thrown off a bit by the one life a year thing but spending a LITTLE bit of money a year per life isnt bad at all to be apart of this community.

May I ask a bit about you on this game? Like what your goal is etc.

6/3/2018 11:02:36 PM #3

Hey, MagVard!

Welcome to the Luna! Do you stream on Twitch? What's your twitch name? I'm 100% new to streaming but plan on streaming COE also. I've been adding people who stream COE to my auto host.

If you haven't found a place to call your home, come check out the Duchy of Vitalis. They are very VERY business oriented and could use some business minded muscle.

https://discord.gg/v5CjnaT

Here's their discord.

What level did you back at?

6/3/2018 11:32:02 PM #4

Hi Cyrsnia!

Thank you for the warm welcome, I stream on mixer, PWNJimiPWN

The Duchy of Vitalis? I would like more information on it, I tend to have a problem with authority because usually the people in power are incompetent.

I have not backed the game yet but, I am looking at the different pledges, I need to see whats got my money valued.

I would love to look at the $800 one if it is worth it. I am still learning about the game though.

I'll join that discord and take a look at it.

So you are new to streaming? I am actually just getting back into it, my Elgato messed up though so I am thinking of ways to bring my viewers back.

6/3/2018 11:39:12 PM #5

Welcome. I am just as excited for this game as you are.

I have a similar goal as you, I'll be streaming full-time, and I'll start as a Count, focusing much on trade, and trying to grow to an empire possibly.

While I'll use an alt to adventure and do wherever the story engine guides me, chase my destiny.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

6/4/2018 12:11:52 AM #6

I'm just learning twitch and streaming so it is a freaking adventure for me. :D

6/4/2018 12:34:17 AM #7

Thank you Zimmah! I am glad I am not alone in my excitement!!

Well people who are alike should stick together if goals align! I feel like I can earn prestige from other players through my words and actions, im wondering if I need to buy an expensive pledge.

I dunno if i will use an alt to explore or not, I think it depends haha.

Do you stream currently? :)

6/4/2018 12:36:14 AM #8

Posted By Crysnia at 8:11 PM - Sun Jun 03 2018

I'm just learning twitch and streaming so it is a freaking adventure for me. :D

just noticed i could quote.

yea its a crazy bit of this and that, I need to relearn how to do things again, because my streams fallen apart for some reason :P

6/4/2018 12:49:20 AM #9

Oh this is absolutely awesome! I'm also a streamer full time currently ^.^

I actually just finished the St. Jude PLAY LIVE month! We raised $750 on my stream and over $27,000 on our stream team!

Its always awesome finding new people joining the community! I'm looking forward to running an entire duchy and streaming it while assisting in running the kingdom of Alésia :3

I'm currently wanting to do Alchemy and Medicine in my capital ^.^ I'm also going to have a grand garden and a library! hopefully looking to do a sort of "Maesters" that server the houses of the duchy or explore and research everything they can returning with knowledge from the vast worlds! And every Researcher needs a protector just like every Protector needs a medic!

My duchy is the Royal Duchy of Saorsa ^.^ In the Kingdom of Alésia

Hopefully you take a look around, you have lots of time to figure out 100% what you want to do and get to know the kingdoms equally so that you can make the best decision for you and potentially your settlement for the best gameplay experience that you can get :3

Welcome to the community!

6/4/2018 1:13:29 AM #10

Posted By PWNJimiPWN at 02:34 AM - Mon Jun 04 2018

Well people who are alike should stick together if goals align! I feel like I can earn prestige from other players through my words and actions, im wondering if I need to buy an expensive pledge.

Irregularly, but i'm trying to pick it up more.

You'll be welcome in my county.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

6/4/2018 1:18:43 AM #11

Greetings and welcome to the Dance of Destiny. As you look you will find 6 Kingdoms on the Luna Sever. There are Scores of Duchies and huges numbers of Counties. Each a part of the Kingdom they start in.

The way the map is going to be arranged all land will belong to one of the different Kingdoms. There will be no unowned, unattacked land in any of the starting Kingdoms. Even land that is 'out in the wilderness' belongs to some Kingdom. So while you can build a settlement well away from everyone else in the end civilization will come find you. You will find many write ups here about players who wish to create Free states and answer to no one else.

Consistently the response has been 'It's a nice dream but you still are wanting to take someone else's land to build on'. The best bet is to find a Kingdom that you like the citizens and rules of and join them. You have plenty of time to Look in Luna and find the different Kingdoms. Join their chat and talk with them. You might find you really like being a part of the larger Kingdom families. Talk with them, chat about your hopes and dreams, share with a group. There is a place to call home out there. So find it and eventually join. The soon you do then the sooner you can begin shaping the Dance around you. Good hunting and building.

Governor of Fararo, In service to Duchess Hela and Duke Nimb Zephyr of The Anemoi and their TRM King Evelake Rhyne and Queen Lagertha Rhyne of Vornair. Join the Dance of Destiny because 'Winter is Coming.' Friend code: 3F53D0

6/4/2018 1:30:21 AM #12

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 8:49 PM - Sun Jun 03 2018

Oh this is absolutely awesome! I'm also a streamer full time currently ^.^

I actually just finished the St. Jude PLAY LIVE month! We raised $750 on my stream and over $27,000 on our stream team!

Its always awesome finding new people joining the community! I'm looking forward to running an entire duchy and streaming it while assisting in running the kingdom of Alésia :3

I'm currently wanting to do Alchemy and Medicine in my capital ^.^ I'm also going to have a grand garden and a library! hopefully looking to do a sort of "Maesters" that server the houses of the duchy or explore and research everything they can returning with knowledge from the vast worlds! And every Researcher needs a protector just like every Protector needs a medic!

My duchy is the Royal Duchy of Saorsa ^.^ In the Kingdom of Alésia

Hopefully you take a look around, you have lots of time to figure out 100% what you want to do and get to know the kingdoms equally so that you can make the best decision for you and potentially your settlement for the best gameplay experience that you can get :3

Welcome to the community!

Well you seem very full of life! :D And honestly I could see myself enjoying a more protector role of a Maester! My main concern is striking off and at some point being granted titles and moving up the ranks. My character wants to build a a town or bigger that focuses on Military might.

If i join someones kingdom, I will just want to know that titles and what not can be gained :P I hate incompetent leaders :P

6/4/2018 1:39:18 AM #13

Posted By zimmah at 9:13 PM - Sun Jun 03 2018

Posted By PWNJimiPWN at 02:34 AM - Mon Jun 04 2018

Irregularly, but i'm trying to pick it up more.

You'll be welcome in my county.

What are your current primary goals anyways?

6/4/2018 1:43:29 AM #14

Posted By DonovanDeCarrefour at 9:18 PM - Sun Jun 03 2018

Greetings and welcome to the Dance of Destiny. As you look you will find 6 Kingdoms on the Luna Sever. There are Scores of Duchies and huges numbers of Counties. Each a part of the Kingdom they start in.

The way the map is going to be arranged all land will belong to one of the different Kingdoms. There will be no unowned, unattacked land in any of the starting Kingdoms. Even land that is 'out in the wilderness' belongs to some Kingdom. So while you can build a settlement well away from everyone else in the end civilization will come find you. You will find many write ups here about players who wish to create Free states and answer to no one else.

Consistently the response has been 'It's a nice dream but you still are wanting to take someone else's land to build on'. The best bet is to find a Kingdom that you like the citizens and rules of and join them. You have plenty of time to Look in Luna and find the different Kingdoms. Join their chat and talk with them. You might find you really like being a part of the larger Kingdom families. Talk with them, chat about your hopes and dreams, share with a group. There is a place to call home out there. So find it and eventually join. The soon you do then the sooner you can begin shaping the Dance around you. Good hunting and building.

So there is no new land? and kingdoms are absolute? Do game mechanics not allow for simple players to rise up to nobility if they have the force and power to do so?

6/4/2018 1:50:38 AM #15

Not saying that is my goal but, I have a hard time believing everyone will be treated in a way that makes everyone happy.