COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Possibility of a Catering Guild?

Hello! My friends and I already have an alchemy/medicine guild pet project, but are quite amused by a cooking guild! Like, basically a pizza chain, but with stew or something :P I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in pursuing this idea. I am still deciding on what kind of guild I would like to be a part of and want to know what other people would want too! For reference, I am a baroness in the Duchy of Fioralba in the Kingdom of Ashland, so I would like input more from people in my kingdom or in NA-W.

6/19/2018 8:06:37 PM #1

Hi AudreyFain,

I don't know if you received much player interest in a cooking/baking/catering guild but these are definitely things that I would take advantage of for the purposes of arranging banquets and large feasts of any sort.

This may or may not have any game mechanic tied to it, and if not, would mostly serve to facilitate roleplaying and immersion.

6/19/2018 11:25:51 PM #2

I could imagine a buffet table that is your near it you would receive special restoration features. So a good catering guild could be quite popular.

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

11/6/2018 10:04:29 AM #3

It sounds like it could be hella interesting, to me at least, although I'm not sure how it would really work out in-game. I am generally just always interested in crafting and cooking in games though, so that may just be me

11/6/2018 10:40:30 AM #4

Posted By Punkergy at 11:04 AM - Tue Nov 06 2018

It sounds like it could be hella interesting, to me at least, although I'm not sure how it would really work out in-game. I am generally just always interested in crafting and cooking in games though, so that may just be me

Welcome to the community Punkergy. :3

And yeah, the culinary arts will be particularly important for ones attribute growth in the game, so quality meals should be in high demand among those looking to min max their stats.

11/6/2018 5:25:26 PM #5

I think every profession should have at least one major guild. It is possible that CoE food could have more to it than other mmos. Normally, food just equals stats. It's nothing wrong with that but in CoE if that give food more purpose I can see cooking guild and research being a must have. For example, eating something with sugar make npcs happier. When people throw banquets they would want sugar in the food to sway npcs in their favor. Knowing that sugar has that affect would be something a cooking guild would find out.