COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
BloodOak County Ranger Corps

Prydwen's Rest County Ranger Corps (updated to reflect relocation)

Hail Elyrians! My name is Sheppard and I am here to say that I NEED YOU!.

I am looking for those with the drive and passion for county wide ranger operations. What does that entail you ask? Well if you know anything about rangers then you know they are essentially high level law enforcement. We plan on patrolling our county for any threats, foreign and domestic, mann or beast. Anything that can harm our citizens is a priority to us. We intend to keep track of dangerous areas and either try and clear them out or inform the nobility that it needs to be dealt with. We will make sure the laws of the county and kingdom are followed. Now while we will operate out of settlements we are not acting as law enforcement in the cities or settlements unless we are asked to assist. We intend to operate outside of the settlements and cities where normal guards do not operate.

THE GOAL:

Is to have a chapter house in settlements (as necessary) to operate in the country side of the county. These will act as barracks for rangers, meeting locations, and training when necessary.

NEEDS:

As we intend to patrol a large amount of land we require horse breeders and trainers, cartographers, and other crafters. More importantly all members should be able to fight in pvp and pve. Everyone should be proficient in archery and riding and then preferable have another combat method good for melee. They should also have some survival skills due to wilderness patrol, and have some sort of crafting or gathering skill to be semi-self sufficient.

OPERATING SIZE:

Rangers will work in small groups 1-3 preferably when on patrol, and when an issue is found that must be dealt with it is the ranger officers who will have to decide how many rangers are appropriate for the problem at hand.

COMMAND STRUCTURE

Ranger Commandant: Leader of the Prydwen;s Rest rangers

First Ranger: Leader of the rangers based within a settlement and the territory that chapter house must cover

Second Ranger: In charge of the smaller ranger groups on patrol or on a mission

Ranger: This is your regular member; they are the heart and soul of our forces. And will be responsible in mentoring apprentices before they advance to ranger rank. They are expected to follow the orders of their superiors and take on missions given to them even if they extend outside of the county.

Apprentice: These are new members; they will undergo a training period with a ranger that teaches them the necessary skills they need as well as showing them how the rangers operate on patrol and missions.

ENLIST NOW:

If you are interested to learn more or join our organization please join our ranger discord and ask any questions you may have. We look forward to having you and serving our great kingdom and county.

Prydwen's Rest county Ranger Corps Discord

-Shep

7/13/2018 4:26:28 PM #1

Looking forward to working with you!

Check out the Village of Astyria! We are recruiting!

NA - East : Bordweall : Bloodoak : Novigrad - Shield Wall Strong! Friend Code: 3D90E8

7/24/2018 2:38:16 PM #2

Aye it's gonna be a good time.

7/24/2018 9:26:26 PM #3

this will be a great and interesting asset for BloodOak

HIGH-HO RANGERS!!!!

8/4/2018 4:33:58 PM #4

Would you be in need of advanced scouts?

8/5/2018 12:15:15 AM #5

Would it ve possible to be in the reserves, im mainly a crafter and aiming to do tonnes of gathering resources for my town but always wanted to be a ranger.

-Dawnmire-DMD-

8/12/2018 4:31:48 PM #6

Posted By Rogrux at 12:33 PM - Sat Aug 04 2018

Would you be in need of advanced scouts?

do you mean for exploring enemy territory or what. cause i could see it being useful depending on whats going on

-Shep

8/12/2018 4:32:17 PM #7

Posted By redcasper at 8:15 PM - Sat Aug 04 2018

Would it ve possible to be in the reserves, im mainly a crafter and aiming to do tonnes of gathering resources for my town but always wanted to be a ranger.

i could see something like that being alright yes. would have to work it out.

-Shep

11/1/2019 8:11:08 PM #8

Has been updated to reflect the relocation to Pyrdwen's Rest County

-Shep