COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
[Valyria] The town of Kalvernos

Welcome to Kalvernos, the humble farming village within the county of Amaris of the Kingdom of Valeria Kalvernos is the humble town near the Capital and looking to be the main supplier of farm and animal goods. The town of Kalvernos was built near the ruins of Orkjec, a long ago city of large humanoids creatures that rival the Yoru. Within the ruins a recipe of a drink was discovered and due to its effect, was soon dubbed the Green Skin Grog.

Our Goal:

Being a farming town our main export will be farm goods and animal products such as available food depending on the biome, for such our main staff are farmers and breeders to ensure the goods reach maturity. However our land can not be solely inhabitated by farmers.

The People:

We are looking for farmers and breeders to keep our farmland and breeding stock strong, blacksmiths to keep the tools in excellent condition and at the ready, traders and merchants to keep supply and trade ever flowing, and guards to keep the lands safe.If you're looking for work, then I want You to join Kalvernos.

The Vision:

I am hoping for the Neran tribe and/or for flatlands near the forest so that houses made from strong wood and easy to build and keep maintained and no short supply of new comers being denied board, and fields of wheat and land for the animals that expands to the borders edge, but I wish for all tribes of small or large to be welcomed!

Upper Structure:

At the begining I will handle the everyday issues, but as we rise in numbers and influence I wish for those who want to join to bring themself forward to join a council that will be based on: Agriculture, Security, and Infrastructure. With more to come.

Our Code of Conduct:

Most conduct is common courtesy, however as a working town, folks are expected to work on either they're trade or skills to benefit not only themselves but also to Kalvernos.

Come join and chat

[Kalvernos Discord]

[Duchy of Prismatia/Grand County of Amaris Discord]

Just ask for your friendly ork :) And thanks for reading