COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Looking for Reccommendations for a NA-E Group to Join!

Hello! I am a mature player having played mmorpg's since Beta for Ultima online so many years ago. I have run and been a member of many guilds over the years. I am looking for a family friendly type of group to join in Elyria. This is a game It seems I have been waiting for, for years. I am in the hopes that by reaching out to the community, perhaps you can guide towards what I am looking for. Thank you for the time and consideration!

8/4/2018 2:58:12 PM #1

Hail, I'm a long time UO Vet (currently involved in The Knight's Guild on a very popular UO Freeshard). Once we get things moving I'll provide more details but I'm basically going to try to set up a very Knightish organization here for safety and security in the lands. Currently I train pvp, hunt murderers/thieves and compete in tourneys, things like that. We actually have the longest running joust/tourneys on the server and it's a load of fun. When I saw the joust animation here I was really excited. I've been watching Caspian for a long time (way before there was much hope of this dream) and from the beginning I felt this was the next evolutionary step to UO that we have been waiting for all this time (and it's been a long time). I think I posted something about the Stelwart Proving grounds somewhere, not sure where they moved it. Anyway, would love to have you.

Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide. ~Napoleon Bonaparte Friend Code: 27AA6C

Stalwart Proving Grounds in Boros County Duchy of The Stormlands Kingdom of Vornair Luna.

8/8/2018 1:24:44 AM #2

Hello!

I’m in Kairos, Cremoria Duchy. We’ll be a border duchy, so there’s a generally militant focus to it. I’m a Mayor, and my town will personally be focused on military crafting.

But there’s always room for everyone, and we can find a place for everyone! We’ve got a very active group of mature players in Cremoria!

Also, we’re rocking the Searing Plague event. We can pretty much guarantee unpledged people a package at this point.

Feel free to join the Cremoria Discord, and you can look me up as well. Krensit#7456 Cremoria Duchy