COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Do you has bee's?

I'm hoping to make contact with someone that purchased a few extra bee's and to come to some sort of arrangement in purchasing them as I missed the opportunity. Please PM me if you're looking to sell.

9/29/2018 3:02:44 AM #1

Can't you still attain them at Exposition with some points?

And one way or another, if bees work as they often do, swarming will allow for well cared colony(ies) to multiply given little realtime.

NA-East. Cartography, linguistics and apiculture.

9/29/2018 6:48:03 AM #2

I'm not selling them but I may consider donating them to a farmer in my County somewhere along the lines.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

9/29/2018 8:01:01 AM #3

They will be in expo I’m sure

9/29/2018 9:37:36 PM #4

Try this spot. You can’t buy, but you can trade. https://discord.gg/VVeUpba

Join the County of Vetivier, and the town of Perisai Besi, in the Duchy of Rhyddid, Kingdom of Alésia.~~Chaos cannot Prevail! Home of The Thorn Institute for War! Help build a legacy worthy of legends!! Discord
Friend Code: AA2858

9/29/2018 11:17:28 PM #5

Purchasing items for irl currency unless they are in the store is against the code of conduct/terms of service. So beware! Trading them for other items is perfectly fine like trading bees for an otterbear. However purchasing bees with irl currency is not allowed <3 I hope you are able to get your bees!

9/30/2018 4:31:40 AM #6

Well, what would we be?

Wholly wannabees.

NA-East. Cartography, linguistics and apiculture.

10/6/2018 12:19:37 AM #7

Livestock / Bee hives: < 50 EP for a small stock

Source

If you do get access to Exposition, it sounds like bees wont be Too terribly expensive, considering a supply of honey both literally and metaphorically sounds like liquid gold.

Alternatively, you can either find a beekeeper to be the son and sole heir of, or find an in game mechanic that allows you to bring bees to your settlement post launch. Guarantee that they didn't make the only way to get bees to pay for them.