COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
What package to play now?

Sorry I know this must get asked a million times a day. I've been following on and off. I know it's not yet beta but it seems as though people are playing constantly, what is the lowest package I can buy and play and is it up 24/7 or weekends or what?

thanks in advancce, flame on

9/11/2018 12:45:32 AM #1

well.... i mean you can win the 45 dollar package thats cheap but you can't play for 2 years no one is playing right now. seriously no one alpha has not been released.

Count Weylyn of Vit Kanin. Friend code B7D0EF

9/11/2018 12:46:57 AM #2

Yea, I think I just got the wrong impression by reading the forums. I saw somebody saying thanks they got an item? People are looking to trade? Just assumed some people were in game somehow.

If I buy a package now I get a 45% upgrade or something with the event?

9/11/2018 1:18:10 AM #3

There is a fan participation event going on right now called The Searing Plague. That's what all the activity is about. It ends this Friday, September 14, at noon. I advise you not to participate unless you are interested in clicking buttons every 8 hours, and either begging like the majority of people in The Searing Plague forum, or buying at least a minimum package right now.

9/11/2018 2:59:47 AM #4

The game is not going to come out soon, so take your time browsing the forums, wiki, and website and decide for yourself if the game looks like something you may want to play in about a year or two.
The good thing is that if you really like the game you can save up some money during the time while it’s being developed. You can always upgrade as you go.

However as you can see from the activity, community is really important for this game, and many players and community members are already getting involved and emersed in the lore, building relationships, learning about the lore etc.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

9/11/2018 4:44:30 PM #5

The forums are a good place to connect with the different communities. Check out the different Kingdoms based on your region. The four regions are US-W, US-E, OCE (Aus), and EU

We cannot play the game yet but many of us are hopeful for an alpha soon (for those who pledge a lot of money) - in the mean time, you can get to know the game and community through those Kingdoms. Align yourself with one of your choice, and get to know their discord. Almost all communities are very welcoming

9/12/2018 11:36:50 PM #6

If it is enough for you to catch as an orphan then the $ 45 package but if you prefer to start in a family so that your family has ever had a house take the bloodline packet, in the package are some great things in it. But compare the packaged and then decide which package you want to afford.

carnead Die Entdecker und Verteidiger Avagasts suchen DICH! Egal welcher Berufsstand in unserer Stadt ist für jeden platz! [Geselle dich zu uns!] https://discord.gg/Sc6TyGR

9/13/2018 12:20:16 PM #7

Posted By Androlus at 01:36 AM - Thu Sep 13 2018

If it is enough for you to catch as an orphan then the $ 45 package but if you prefer to start in a family so that your family has ever had a house take the bloodline packet, in the package are some great things in it. But compare the packaged and then decide which package you want to afford.

You can start in a family with the lowest lvl package. The bloodline package only allows you to start your own family. But there is nothing stopping you from joining an existing family, npc or pc. If you want to join a player's family, you might need their code if they haven't opened it up, but thats about it.

Brash

9/15/2018 10:43:17 AM #8

Any! I love the option to give how much you want, how much you can afford. Anything is possible!