COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
[NA-W] The County of Strelkovia

County of Strelkovia now on NA-West

Kingdom of Aranor

Duchy of Nareveth

What Exactly is the County of Strelkovia?

The County of Strelkovia is a county within the Great Duchy of Nareveth. The county's primary focus will be that of metal and industry. Stout laborers and masters of the metal will ply their craft here!

Why Consider Joining the County?

Strelkovia will be focused towards the production of metal and all of its byproducts. Mines will dot the mountainsides, pulling forth the precious ore and coal needed to fuel the smelters. The smithies will turn the metals into the finest works of metal in the Kingdom. From the master armourer and weaponsmith, to the humblest tool smith, all are welcome.

The necessary tools to fuel a nation will be produced in the county. Legendary swords and breastplates, bearing the seal of the Kuznetsov family will be sought after by the warriors of the land. The tools and building materials will weather all hardships brought against them and provide the user with a hardy tool. The artist will work marvels captured in the stillness and purity of the finest metals.

This will not exclude anyone seeking their worth in other walks of life, all will be welcomed to Strelkovia.

The Five Tenets of Strelkovia

Ignite the forges. Strelkovia should be a land where the smith will always have the necessary space and equipment to work his craft.

Combat School. I would like to personally fund a school of combat within the county to produce able bodied fighters.

Self reliance. Strelkovia will strive to supply itself with all the resources needed to survive and function.

Orphanage. I will fund and institute a system for wards of the state. To be able to teach them the necessary skills to survive.

Community. The county will be a pillar of the community and trade will be conducted.

Settlements

Stronghold of Strelvania

The mighty stronghold of Strelvania will be the seat of power for the Kuznetsov family. It will serve as the primary factorium and metalworking hub. The surrounding landscape will be utilized for any and all of its resources to better the county.

Citizens

I need you all important citizens. You are the masters behind the metals and tools. Without your skilled hands, the forge will stay cold, the hammer gathering dust, and the anvil untempered in the fires of creation.

Mayors/Barons

Who will provide the all important space, land, and defence for the people? You of course! You fill an ever important role of management within the county. I need your excellence in management to oversee the settlements and provide for their needs. There’s no way I could manage the entire county without you.

How to Join

PM me on the forums or Join the Discord

I look forward to working with each and everyone of you!

Friend code 4BF4F8

9/26/2018 5:32:46 PM #1

Moved to the Angelica Domain forum where this belongs.

9/27/2018 6:49:26 PM #2

Nice post! Welcome to NA-W!