COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Mayor looking for a kingdom USA NE

As the title implies , i want a USA server NE (LUNA) I dont mind being a mayor but id rather be a baron and have the backing of a non tyrannical king/queen.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.

10/4/2018 7:25:41 AM #1

Every nobility will claim they aren't tyrannical, whether or not they will be - so until their actions speak for themselves you'll just have to be a very good judge of character on your own I'm afraid. The kingdoms on NA-E is: Alésia, Bordweall, Fortuna, Kairos, and Vornair. Check out their profiles in the Luna General section of the forum.

And if you want to be a baron your best bet is to position your settlement in a border area during land selection as that is where the military fortifications will be needed the most.

10/4/2018 4:56:10 PM #2

I am a count for Luna. Aiming for Fortuna. Currently I'm seeking the right kind of mayors.

Out of curiosity can you tell me more of what you want to do as a Mayor/Baron?

10/4/2018 5:39:05 PM #3

Welcome to the Luna Server, every kingdom is currently looking for lots of mayors and barons. There is a thread in this forum with all the kingdoms on the east server and their respected threads as well as discord links which can be found here: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22216/nae-kingdomduchy-information-welcome

Barons will be required within every duchy, what being a baron winds down to is what you can offer the Duke and the dukes approval for you to become a baron. A count can not guarantee you that position by any means as it is the contract between you and the Duke that makes you a baron

However, don't let that discourage you, you can be a more military focused mayor, you just won't be funded by the Duke as that's what the contract really entails (amongst other things). I made a forum post about mayor stuff that can be found at this link if you'd like to read more! : https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/28514/mayorsbarons-great-start-here

I am currently seeking out more mayors and potentially more barons within my Duchy ~ The Royal Duchy of Saorsa within the kingdom of Alésia, however there are also multiple duchies within my kingdom looking for more mayors as well as barons. You are more than welcome to stop by and get to know us. My duchy post can be found by clicking my banner or our kingdom information on the link that I linked above containing the kingdom posts.

10/4/2018 5:43:47 PM #4

I can recommend bordweall, their king is probably the most non-tyrannical of all. In fact, bordweall operates more like united duchies than a real kingdom.

Of course, as a mayor, you'd then also need to find a duchy and a county to join.

Either way, good luck on making a choice, there's lots to choose from.

While every king/queen says they allow lots of freedom, most of them are not the same publicly as in private, and in the game their actions will speak louder than words.

Even on these forums and in discords you may already find some drama if you dig deep enough. And there may still be some information (posts/videos, etc) left from the free kingdom event that show of some of the characters, that may help you judge character.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

10/27/2018 4:05:16 PM #5

If you care to be a Baron/Mayor of an agrarian focused county, check out my links below. You won't be wanting for basic necessities here!

10/27/2018 11:09:43 PM #6

Hello and welcome to Luna!

I am a Countess in Vornair, in the King's duchy of Rhynelands. The King of Vornair has declared that he is welcoming of all play styles and actually wants his laws to be somewhat lax, so that people will be able to do and act in game how they wish.

In addition to that, any mayors that are active in our duchy community prior to the game's release shall be considered barons, not mayors. (EDIT: There is some discussion as to whether this interpretation of his words is correct going on right now. I will later edit it for clarification once that discussion is done)

My own personal county, Somersaete, is one dedicated to peace and cooperation. I intend it to be a haven for all the tribes (or at least those who can stand to live there), and all religions so long as they abide the laws of the land. I am hoping to establish the capital along a major river to encourage trade. I am seeking players of all kinds.

I do hope you find what you are looking for, no matter which Kingdom you eventually choose.

Have fun out there!