COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA - E] Recruitment

Any players looking to join a group of elite, tactical fighters should feel free to contact us. This search is for logical players who can operate within a small group to complete tasks accepted by the group. The group has its layout written into a constitution and players who are accepted will be expected to follow the constitution.

Players will be vetted for their compatibility with the group and what their contributions to the group would be. If you are interested in applying you should fill out the first compatibility form. (Link below)

goo.gl

/forms/VAGuifIQYIbhqHyn1

Thank you.

EDIT- Since there were a few requests for clarification I believe it is necessary to more further define what exactly we are.

Our mission: Our goal as an organization is to serve out patron with loyalty and discretion. We are the ones who will turn the pages of history without ever being seen.

Things we are not: Glory Seekers: We are a hidden dagger not a flashy sword, do not join us expecting to ever receive thanks for the work we do to keep our world in order.

Contract Killers: We are not a gang of thieves, we do not look for employment; we are servants of a state and do not line our pockets..

Soldiers: Our job is not to serve as a honorable soldier but instead be an extra hand to our patron, not refusing any task. The destruction of innocent lives to inflict damage or the assassination of an individual are both within line of our work, as is retrieval of special packages, we do not choose our work.

What we are: The hands of our lord. We have no honor to traditional conventions, we strike wherever most effective. Our loyalty is to ourselves foremost and then to our lord.

Things we are not looking for: A home; we are already well funded with a base location. Or to merge with a larger organization.

If you think you have what it takes to become one of the faceless, apply.

10/12/2018 12:53:08 AM #1

Does your group have a home ?

10/12/2018 2:15:53 AM #2

Yes our group does have a solid base of operations and is sponsored by a noble house in the game. However in the interest of privacy of that group I will not be naming them.

10/12/2018 5:03:12 PM #3

Good deal. I was asking because I'm looking for a guild that may want to settle in my town. Good luck with recruitment!

10/12/2018 6:35:53 PM #4

Thanks! Good luck with finding a guild that makes a good fit. We're almost done with our recruitment, just looking for a few more.