COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Looking for a community.

Hello CoE friends!

Recently, I purchased the Elyrian package (expecting to purchase bloodline in the near future). I have been playing on a RP server on MC for the past 5 years or so but given the platform, it is obviously very restrictive.

I stumbled upon CoE around a year ago and have been in love with it since. If Soulbound pull off what it is they're trying to achieve, this game will perhaps be the biggest and best MMORPG ever made and will certainly revolutionize the genre.

Okay, that is all besides the point!

I am looking to join a heavy RP EU community (English speaking). I don't mind whether it is a group of 5 or a town of 500. On the RP server, I was heavily involved in military and leadership, having led one of the biggest factions on the server for a while (60-100 people at peak). The kind of experience and community that I'd like to join would feature similar traits. When it comes to alignment, I'm looking for a good and honest community (No out of character snakery and drama).

My goals are to climb up through the ranks (As are most peoples' I'd imagine) and to attain some kind of aristocratic and noble status. I'll also be looking into creating a House and seeing that elevate from simple peasants to the upper echelons of society (or alternatively, I'd be looking to join an already established House with the same aims.).

I'm a friendly individual, I'm very open to new experiences and I'm occasionally funny. (I'm also Irish which is definitely a win.) Hit me up if you're interested in having me join your community!

Thank you for reading,

Gavin.

10/26/2018 11:53:59 PM #1

Someone give this man a home!

| Sexy kypiq boy looking for a sexy yoru girl to make a lot of sexy smurfs |

An evolved version of Jokapleb

Selene(EU)/Al'Khezam/Tarsis/Lemuria/Jokaes' House

10/27/2018 4:09:03 AM #2

Hello Gavin and welcome to this wonderful adventure!

I believe the duchy of Anor will provide you the roleplaying home you're looking for. Come join our Discord server and meet our lively community to check out the match. The moment is now to start playing the game by forging bonds in a community that will help your first character on his way and can ultimately be his insurance policy.

I've sent you a bit more info on Anor via private message.

Hope to meet you soon and see you join our welcoming community.

Cheers,

AlteOgre

10/27/2018 5:20:58 AM #3

I like people that can describe themselves as Occasionally Funny.

Were I not in NA-W, I would start rallying for you to join us, as it is though Welcome to the CoE Community, and I hope you find a good spot to settle.

10/27/2018 9:30:18 AM #4

Welcome to CoE.

For the EU server I'd recommend looking here first since it has all the kingdom and duchy information.

Since you're interested in the military side of things I've PMed you some information on my own duchy.

Coming Soon(tm)

10/27/2018 10:14:26 AM #5

I will grow a town... looking for member. Just pm me. Probably we can find a way so you can rule the towns army/training/guards.

Greetings

Alt text - can be left blank

11/12/2018 10:11:54 AM #6

Looks like you have plan, Lutanic, and it seems to be a good one. Good luck.

What is your preferred tribe?

Count Lofi of Skaaney, friend code 8766AA