COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Brudvir-Neran Hunters

Hello Elyrians

Now that the map has been decided I would like to go on public regarding to a project that will take place at Demalion.

I am looking for Brudvir and Neran hunters that they still don't have a home.We will have the direct support of a Duchy.The life style will take place most of the time out on the wilds at the Hrothi Alpine Forest (at the begin).

Why Brudvir: Brudvirs according to their description will be one of the strongest Tribes which will make em Great fighters.They will have a bonus on pet taming which will be a vital key out on the wilds.Having a Dog-Wolf next to you will double your chances to survive.

Why Neran: Nerans will be able to be good at any situation.They will be not as strong but more agile than brudvirs which will make em a quicker scout force. As nerans are more interested in Kyppiq gadgets they will be a good addition to the team with traps and such things.

I would like to share details with those who will be interested on that life-style playing as a Brudvir or Neran.

Contact me via personal message or add me on Discord Higo#7404

Server:Selene

Empire:Demalion

11/26/2018 3:11:22 PM #1

One of my characters is a hunter in Demalion. And there's this Crimson Guild of Adventurers and related trades. I don't see your Discord name in the Demalion Discord members list. How come?

11/26/2018 3:25:02 PM #2

I'm not on the Demalion Discord channel.However i am part of Demalion.You can find me on Gladal county channel or at Omaur Khazat channel.Both are part of Demalion.

11/26/2018 10:18:12 PM #3

Where is it confirmed that Brudvir will have a bonus to animal taming? This is new to me.

Alt text - can be left blank

11/26/2018 10:52:10 PM #4

Skills and Professions Animal Trainers (highly respected) Hunters / Trappers Traders Carpenters Lumberjacks Leather workers Shaman (Medicine & Apothecary)

This is the post:https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/20241/official-tribes-brudvir

I can edit the post and change it to "Animal Traniners" :)

11/26/2018 11:17:58 PM #5

Posted By Higo at 2:52 PM - Mon Nov 26 2018

Skills and Professions Animal Trainers (highly respected) Hunters / Trappers Traders Carpenters Lumberjacks Leather workers Shaman (Medicine & Apothecary)

This is the post:https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/20241/official-tribes-brudvir

I can edit the post and change it to "Animal Traniners" :)

I plan to do a little animal taming, so I was surprised that I missed that. Animal training seems like almost the same thing though right?

11/26/2018 11:22:21 PM #6

Well in real life those who are good trainers they have the ability-skill to tame a wild animal(most common is dogs).1st you have to calm down the beast and then teach-train.Brudvirs live alongside animals according to the description "Over time, they have developed several distinct adaptations similar to the creatures they live alongside including a good sense of direction, improved ability to track prey and other animals" which makes am the best choice for anything that has to do with "Pets"

11/26/2018 11:25:46 PM #7

Posted By Higo at 3:22 PM - Mon Nov 26 2018

Well in real life those who are good trainers they have the ability-skill to tame a wild animal(most common is dogs).1st you have to calm down the beast and then teach-train.Brudvirs live alongside animals according to the description "Over time, they have developed several distinct adaptations similar to the creatures they live alongside including a good sense of direction, improved ability to track prey and other animals" which makes am the best choice for anything that has to do with "Pets"

Definitely agreed there. I guess I'll need to import some Brudvir now. thanks for pointing this out to me!