COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Wandering Scholar looking for a place to call home

So I use to be really into the community and was going to be the head librarian in a guild but life happened and hadn't been able to keep up with the game over the past year. Looking for a place for a aspiring linguist in ancient languages and researcher in all ancient mysteries to call home. I also intend to teaching other on subjects of ancient lore and technologies to help advance wherever I may end up.

Knowledge is power, but only with wisdom does it become something incredible.

12/4/2018 1:41:16 AM #1

Having a school will be very useful, I messaged you!

12/4/2018 6:06:46 AM #2

Sent you a message hopefully I'm able to offer what you need a scholar has many uses especially a well learned one.

County of Crossfeld, NA-E Luna, Kingdom of Bordewall, Duchy of Bloodoak

12/6/2018 5:05:17 PM #3

ArLeon,

The City of Erat (located in the County of Caemlyn in the Kingdom of Alesia) plans on focusing on scribing and researching. Ultimately, I want to be able to finance a whole troupe of travelling scribes/cartographers.

The City of Erat is also home to the Eratian Epitaph focusing on the news of Alesia.

Feel free to hit me up on discord Crysnia#5890 to discuss in more detail or send me a message. Feel free to also join the Border Princes Discord Chat to learn more about the Border Princes of Alesia.

(also sending you an OOC message)

12/6/2018 10:20:48 PM #4

An aspiring linguist, I love it!

12/18/2018 2:24:39 PM #5

Welcome back to the community, if you haven’t found a place to call home yet, take a look at my city (Link in signature). I think it might be a good fit.