COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
I have some questions about the mayor pack.

I have been thinking about getting the mayor/duke tier and thought I should ask some questions before I buy the pack.

1. Are there any mayor/duke titles left? I know the pack is still available in the store, but better safe than sorry. This is for the OCE server.

2. Can I give the items in the pack to other people, for example can I give the war trison to anther player?

3. With the custom surname can other people select to also by in my family? Hope to get a response soon, would be grateful for any help. :)

Edit 1, making it easier to read.

12/4/2018 11:34:47 PM #1
  1. There are lots of slots still on the OCE server, I’ll see if I can get you the google doc with the list.

2.of course you can once in game. Everything can be traded, gifted and lost.

1. Yes they can if there is an npc available to play within your family. But you can also lock those codes so that either no one joins or you can give the code to select few you wish to join ~

Hope it helps (:

12/4/2018 11:39:06 PM #2

This helps a lot, thanks. :)

12/5/2018 12:09:01 AM #3

Welcome to CoE Carrick

I just wanted to elaborate a bit on the Codes for Family members. You are only able to -lock- the codes of your Parents and Children. I am assuming here, but I believe that would also include an NPC spouse. It doesn't extend to Aunts, Uncles, Siblings or their Children though... :)

Edited to add a Source Yay, my assumption was right.. Does the happy dance

12/5/2018 12:30:02 AM #4

Thanks for the extra info and source. :)

12/5/2018 12:44:21 AM #5

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19bAG7DGod83W4EUSXu8c8av73mMoJG4MrKuURMjyMyE/edit?usp=sharing

I found the link~ It shows as much as possible up to date for Oceanus and the other servers, but to give you a good look for the duke slots (there are TONS of county slots i believe) but this should give you a good idea

12/6/2018 2:18:12 AM #6

Again thanks for all the help, you have been amazing. :)