COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
To Frame Someone

Can someone descriptively explain how to frame someone? I want to know: How do you frame royalty like kings or queens? Can you frame peasants well or do-gooders? Would be possible to frame a hero?! I want to know how to frame alot of people, I know what I would need, I would also like to know the risks and if the NPC's are going to be smart enough to know if there is framing happening. What is the likely chance to get caught? Oh, and what skills do I need? I really want to know for something totally not evil deeds.

12/11/2018 3:12:17 AM #1

You would do it via disguises and the rumor system.

Tell around tales to npcs, and people, start a rumor up about the person, make the evidence point towards them, disguise as them doing something bad and hope that people don't recognize them or you.

12/11/2018 3:19:04 AM #2

Thankyou for that information. This brings up something I am curious about... With this rumor system, could you possibly use this to start rumors about yourself and be yourself or would you have to be someone else? Can you explain how the disguises work too?

12/11/2018 3:46:40 AM #3

Disguises work by utilizing the disguise skill. You create a disguise using pieces of their actual clothing, and various other things to make yourself appear to be the person you are disguising. People have a chance to see through your disguise, especially if you are disguised as someone that the other person knows and you are acting differently then they expect the other person to act.

Yes you could potentially start rumors about yourself. Rumors likely work based of your "Misinformation" skill versus the other persons "Inquiry" skill as seen in this skill flower.

12/11/2018 4:22:06 AM #4

You can also do it by planting misleading evidence.

For the best chance of success, you would use multiple methods.