COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Legends Of Aria- Kypiq Guilds

Hi Guys,

Has anyone formed a Kypiq guild or interested in doing so? With the Kypiq play style appearing to be unique to the other tribes, we Kypiqs may want to stick together! Anyhow, ill be playing on NA-W, i have not chosen a kingdom because i will be whatever Kingdom has Kypiq area in it. Personally i enjoy and in this order: PvP, Exploring and RP. I despise crating, and am hoping its not a lost cause to try and join or create a kypiq community on NA-W that will be both feared and respected! Anyway feel free to PM me if a community is already set up or interested in being part of one in NA-W.

12/18/2018 2:09:30 AM #1

The thing is there is only One count em ONE Kypiqs tride on the entire map so.... forming a guild exclusivly for Kypiqs is a huge investment for not even knowing which kingdom it will be in. I would say this will happen after Kingdom Selection.

12/18/2018 8:50:44 PM #2

Posted By ShaggELlis at 6:09 PM - Mon Dec 17 2018

The thing is there is only One count em ONE Kypiqs tride on the entire map so.... forming a guild exclusivly for Kypiqs is a huge investment for not even knowing which kingdom it will be in. I would say this will happen after Kingdom Selection.

Good obesrvation and that may hold true. But my thoughts are that some have their heart set on playing Kypiq regardless of Kingdom they fall under like myself. So if there is only one spot for Kypiqs then we should start to band together now! However, if people are waning on their race selection based on Kingdom i can understand that.