COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[Kairos] Town of Caern

Hello everyone, I am the mayor of Caern, the county seat of Caldazar. Caern will be a Janoan coastal city with a Naval Academy that will be the center of Naval research for Caldazar. This post will be fairly short because my county recruitment post goes into detail about my philosophy as a count and the goals for the county. As the county seat, Caern will be the settlement from which I work to accomplish those goals. If you don’t feel like reading the county recruitment post, a quick summary is that Caldazar will focus on Naval research and production, as well as producing and providing arms and equipment for the duchy military. As a count (and by extension a mayor of Caern), I believe in doing the best I can to ensure the safety of my citizens as well as setting a stage where they have the tools they need to prosper and have fun. Feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Obviously, a settlement is a living, constantly evolving beast, but my plans for the settlement right now include the following buildings (either for PCs or to attract NPCs with needed skills):

Tier One (most important) buildings:

• Town Hall •Count’s house • Shipbuilder • Sawmill • Naval Academy

• Tailor Shop • Tavern

Tier Two buildings:

• Forge • Orphanage • Charcoal Kiln • Butcher

• Tanner • Leather worker

Tier Three buildings:

• Carpenter • Glassmaker (pending tech level)

The man who has nothing he is willing to die for has nothing worth living for.