COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Naughty boy looking for coal this Xmas!

So, you've been knee deep in it in the vaults, vanquishing some unspoken, unmentionable (possibly non-existent) evil, and all you got is a few dusty trinkets and a lump of coal! The hell you gonna do with a lump of coal?

GIVE IT TO AUX FOR XMAS!

Aside from the altruistic feeling of having done a good deed for a fellow person, you'll also receive this one of a kind Holidays greeting card in a digital format!

(The original Xmas card was too risqué)

That's right, that handsome, cunning, shrewd, majestic moderator of Aequitas is looking for coal this year, and he needs your help! So give in the holiday spirit (you will eventually, resistance is futile, might as well make your decline into oblivion worth it) and send Aux a lump of coal today!
Username: Auxinthebox

12/18/2018 9:11:35 AM #1

wow Aux love it

From Our Farm Gate To Your Dinner Plate.

Friend Code : EE5C8E

12/18/2018 9:13:25 AM #2

Thanks Medussa!

12/19/2018 8:48:10 AM #3

How do you send people anything, other than coins? I want to participate, but other than a few dungeon delves, I'm not sure what to do.

I don't even remember what I got, because there's no inventory as far as I can tell.

12/19/2018 10:37:07 AM #4

The inventory of items shows up in your account inventory.

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper

12/20/2018 4:46:38 AM #5

I would like to humbly thank those that have sent me coal. I very much appreciate the kind gift and will enjoy it as much as one possibly can enjoy old, dead stuff! Thanks again for the kindness and Merry Christmas!