COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Bordweall Longest Night/Raid the Vault Competition - open to all

12/18/2018 3:04:34 PM #1

Coolio

Novigrad County~ Together we stand strong and bring despair to those who dare cross us.

12/18/2018 3:09:06 PM #2

I'm not saying D found the Cinder Concrete but I am saying an awful lot of people are at the bottom of the river that he doesn't like with a fresh set of concrete shoes.

Kingdom of Bordweall - Dutchy of Bloodoak - County of Cedargore

Mayor of Honeymead - Where beekeeping is a way of life.

12/18/2018 3:57:29 PM #3

Listen, When you go to raid a vault you are to expect some.. lets just say altercations. So when a fellow vault raider cuts off your leg you've got to make do with one of these shiny gold chalices for a peg leg. I'm sure it will be all the rage for the ladies back home. They won't be able to get enough of me. And as a bonus, I can drink from my own leg now!

-Shep

12/18/2018 4:12:41 PM #4

I am super excited with how many glowing potatoes I have collected. You can makes so many different types of delicious dishes with potatoes. Plus who doesn’t what to glow like a God after eating one of my potatoes.

12/18/2018 4:15:10 PM #5

Posted By Zigs at 08:12 AM - Tue Dec 18 2018

I am super excited with how many glowing potatoes I have collected. You can makes so many different types of delicious dishes with potatoes. Plus who doesn’t what to glow like a God after eating one of my potatoes.

rofl - eat too many of them and it might be that the midden heaps are glowing also :)

12/18/2018 5:25:41 PM #6

Many wondered what was in the locked casket. Little do they know it was more potatoes

Check out the Village of Astyria! We are recruiting!

NA - East : Bordweall : Bloodoak : Novigrad - Shield Wall Strong! Friend Code: 3D90E8

12/18/2018 6:18:57 PM #7

On the first day of vault raiding, I held my glowing potato tight. It shined on such treasure, much to might delight. Rushing towards treasures unknown I tripped over a chalice and ended up with coal. That second day of raiding, I was desperate as can be, I watched my footing carefully and ended up with a gold ring. The third time I went raiding, my potato did me wrong, I slipped and swallowed an ancient coin just as I busted into song. Now a new ornament decorates my window, as I sit drinking my food. A shiny golden chalice holding my glowing potato as if a candle crude. Finally having passed the coin, I knew just what to do. With a smelly coin like this, I knew just who to send it to. Snickering evilly I wrapped it up tight, waited for the mail man and hailed him with delight. I sent that coin on it's way, and if it happens to land in your lap. 'You're quite welcome' I'd say, 'And I'm sorry it smells like crap.'

One must not always answer every question, one must always question every answer.

12/18/2018 6:37:38 PM #8

We all know that the lumps of coal are the best item.
They're the ones that enable kypiq barbecues.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

12/18/2018 6:42:16 PM #9

While exploring the Vault discovered a soul spark I continued to explore but then stopped when I saw a lump of coal embeded in the wall of a rock ledge with a sheer drop. I went to get the coal so I stuck the spark in a back pocket and went over to the coal and began to wrestle it from the ground, with triumphant glee the coal came free I stumbled backwards my boot heel catching the edge of a rock. I fell backwards off the ledge to the darkness below still grasping the coal I awoke thinking that I'd really hit rock bottom at that point . As it turns out it was'nt as far down as I thought... still hurt though.The spark of life crushed but..I was alive!....I lifted my head and held up my lump of coal and smiled....now I just have the coal but I'd still coal that a win XD.So I got up and dusted myself off and continue my Elyrian Adventure.

12/18/2018 9:14:47 PM #10

Well at least Idaho is still a producing state after that nuclear winter

12/19/2018 12:10:29 AM #11

While exploring the depths of the cave, our supplies ran low, and we'd been feeding off glowing potatoes for a few days now. Had to use cloth scraps from my bedroll to bandage my mate's wounds. Fortunately I found this locked casket, although tiresome to drag around, we busted it open and found that once the ancient skeleton within was tossed out, it made a (somewhat snug) resting spot for two! Even had some basic toiletries stashed for the next life or something, that seem more useful in this life.

12/19/2018 12:19:19 AM #12

Posted By Dleatherus at 11:15 AM - Tue Dec 18 2018

Posted By Zigs at 08:12 AM - Tue Dec 18 2018

rofl - eat too many of them and it might be that the midden heaps are glowing also :)

LMAO - That’s for damn sure. :)

12/19/2018 12:26:13 AM #13

found a lots of glowing potatoes and cause all farmer like a drink i decided to try and make vodka and wow we now have a glowing vodka

From Our Farm Gate To Your Dinner Plate.

Friend Code : EE5C8E

12/19/2018 12:48:16 AM #14

I really dig this whole community.

That is all!

World Class Indoorsman

12/19/2018 1:00:48 AM #15

Everyday i see a new post, Vampires Blah Blah Blah. Every single day, for years. Its almost like they want to be food. I will make them food, alright...once I find the keys to these damn locked caskets....